Rate Dr. Randall Duckert

Dr. Randall Duckert's Ratings

Excellent Dr.! Spent much time with me and made me feel like a person not just a patient. He was very concerned with my mental well being. Very kind and compassionate. He really cares about you as a person and wants you to have the best treatment available.

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Duckert is an extremely knowledgable, compassionate & personable professional. Even before all tests were performed, he had a good idea of what the diagnosis was going to be (which extensive testing confirmed). I like his direct manner & sense of humor (helpful in getting not-so-good news). He & his staff prepared me for every step of the radiation therapy necessary after surgery. Another surgery coming up and I am confident if radiation therapy is required afterwards, Dr. Duckert will handle it with the same compassionate care as before. I cannot recommend Dr. Duckert highly enough.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr Duckert is unbelieveable. He shows such care and compassion for his patients and is by far the best radiation oncologist in the state of Nebr

Submitted Feb. 5, 2008 | flag