Rate Dr. Bryan H. Tran

Dr. Bryan H. Tran's Ratings

Dr. Tran is AMAZING. I'm a first time mom and FEAR pregnancy and he has truly eased my fears. One night I had a weird pain and it freaked me out so I called his dispatch and within minutes he called me back on my cell phone. Keep in mind this was late night on a Saturday! I also love that he does all his own ultrasounds and its cute to see how excited he gets when he looks at the baby. I was shocked to see how after 17 yrs of being in practice, he was genuinely excited to see my baby in the ultrasound. We're very fortunate to have him as our doctor.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag

I LOVE Dr. Brian Tran!! I have been his patient for over 12 years; I would not go with anyone else! He is the most caring, knowledgeable doctor I have ever been to, not to mention he is super funny and makes you feel like you and your family are his number one priority. If you are looking for a Reproductive Endocrinology, Obstetrics & Gynecology doctor you should go see him! His staff is extremely helpful and friendly! I would HIGHLY recommend him I actually have, to all my friends and family :)

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

Extremely good doctor. He is so nice and very funny. He really takes care of his patients. He makes you feel very comfortable and he is very informative. If I have more children I will definately go back to him.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bryan was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful during my pregnancy.I will definitely go to him again for my next pregnancy.

Submitted April 5, 2009 | flag

dr. bryan is such a very sweet doctor. im glad that we found him. he was there for me altroughout during my pregnancy. his staff was great also. best office ever!!! i love how they treat people. if i'd get pregnant again, i will defenitely go to him again. such a great doctor!!!

Submitted May 3, 2008 | flag

I love Dr. Bryan, he is very caring, nice, gentle, very knowledgeable and funny too. Everytime I visit he always makes me feel great and the staff is wonderful too. I have always been able to make appointments quickly, and have never had to wait for a long time in the waiting room. I have also never had any problems with billing either. He has a new office in San Juan Capistrano that is brand new and beautiful! I am so lucky to have found Dr. Bryan and will continue seeing him no matter what! I wish I could go to him for everything, he's awesome!

Submitted Feb. 5, 2008 | flag