Dr. Nicholas Kormylo

Rate Dr. Nicholas Kormylo

Dr. Nicholas Kormylo's Ratings

Excellent physician, considerate, personable, understanding, caring. He listens to what he is being told and takes action. After 3 years of chronic pain, he is the first to take action in finding a way to control of the situation to provide a better way of life for me instead of insinuating it all was psychological. An MRI then proved that my complaint was legitimate. But not before he took action. I will be eternally grateful and would recommend this young physician to any and all with chronic back pain. Mine was from an auto accident, subsequent C Spine surgery that was considered successful contrary to continued pain that generated down the spine, then ignored by those who managed my care until I was sent to UCSD and Dr. Kormylo. I owe him my physical freedom for a normal life. He also referred me to another for the 24/7 vertigo I was told couldn't exist, but does and was also verified at UCSD.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2008 | flag