Dr. Nicholas Kormylo

Grad. Year: 2000

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 26/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Dr. Nicholas Kormylo has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Anesthesiologist-related: pain relief for surgery, anesthesia
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 504735
05/02/08 5 5 5 5 Excellent physician, considerate, personable, understanding, caring. He listens to what he is being told and takes action. After 3 years of chronic pain, he is the first to take action in finding a way to control of the situation to provide a better way of life for me instead of insinuating it all was psychological. An MRI then proved that my complaint was legitimate. But not before he took action. I will be eternally grateful and would recommend this young physician to any and all with chronic back pain. Mine was from an auto accident, subsequent C Spine surgery that was considered successful contrary to continued pain that generated down the spine, then ignored by those who managed my care until I was sent to UCSD and Dr. Kormylo. I owe him my physical freedom for a normal life. He also referred me to another for the 24/7 vertigo I was told couldn't exist, but does and was also verified at UCSD.
Insurance: Medicare