Rate Dr. Nelson L. Turcios

Dr. Nelson L. Turcios's Ratings

Dr. Turcios is very knowledgable. He was able to quickly and accurately diagnose the cause for the rib pain that my daughter was experiencing. He was very thorough in treating her.

Submitted March 26, 2012 | flag

I started taking my daughter to Dr. Turcios when she was 3 years old. He has always been a freindly doctor who took his time with my daugher. Since she has been seeing Dr. Turcios her ashtma has been controlled. My daughter loves going to see him and the staff. I am happy with the progres she has made since she started seeing him. She does not get as sick as she did a year ago.

Submitted March 15, 2012 | flag

Thank you Dr. Turcios for your precise and thorough evaluation of my son! I was desperate and had been to my son's pediatrician and and ear nose and throat specialist without relief for my son's constant coughing. The coughing was so severe that his school would not allow him to attend - for almost a month! You examined my son and then systematically eliminated the conditions until you found the diagnosis. You acted on your diagnosis and you were 100% correct. Once my son stopped coughing, you showed me that your diagnosis and treatment worked. You clearly explained your process of elimination and the results. You also explained my son's condition and set a follow up appointment. My son has been cough free ever since. He made honor roll even with the missing days. I make sure to talk to him about stress and he also opens up more now. Thank you for solving the mystery that others in the medical field could not. You took the time to care, listen and evaluate. You are wonderful. Thank you

Submitted April 20, 2011 | flag

I started taking my 9 year old twin boys to Dr Turcios last year because I was tired of them missing so much school and waking up in the middle of the night coughing so much with their asthma and they were on constant meds including steriods.Since they have been under his care they havent missed much school,and they are just on a maintence med when the weather changes and they havent woke up in the middle of the night with an episode.His staff is great too with the boys and they play games with them.I never feel rushed with the visit and they talk to you and listen.I travel an hour to the appt just so my kids have the best care.

Submitted March 9, 2011 | flag

Great Doctor, Great Staff. Dr. Turcios is knowlegable, polite and always friendly. He helped diagnose my sons ailment and has been very helpful in providing my son with a normal childhood. Dr Turcios never over prescribes and has been monitoring my son for the past one year.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Turcios is the best! My daughter has Cystic Fibrosis and he has been her doctor for 20 years! He is very knowledgeable and cares a lot about his patients. He is very approachable and nice. He is always up to date with the new drug studies and therapies available for his patients. He is always available 24/7. No question or problem you may have is to small for him to take time out of his busy day to help. I believe my daughter is alive and very healthy today because of Dr. Turcios. He cares and does everything he can to make sure our kids stay happy and healthy. It doesn't matter what hospital or where he moves his practice to we would follow him where ever he goes even if it's on the other side of the globe. This is how much my daughter loves him and appreciates everything he does for her. He is the world's greatest Pulmonologist.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2010 | flag

I especially appreciate the collaborative dialogue and genuine interest he shows.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Turcios is not only a wonderful Dr. but he also has a great bedside manner he was amazing with my son!

Submitted Aug. 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. Turcios is very professional yet very personal in dealing with us.Also the staff is very helpful and courteous.It's always a pleasure to see Dr. Turcios.He got my daughter's asthma controlled right away, if not rid of it.I wish we had gone to him sooner so we could have avoided a series of costly hospitalizations.He takes time to listen and answers all my questions patiently.I never felt rushed during our appointments.I felt his true concern for my daughter esp when he gave out his celno and email address to us the first time we saw him.I tried emailing him not expecting any reply in the next day or two but he responded in just a matter of hours.To say he is a very kind doctor is an understatement.I never met any doctor like Dr. Turcios.Our family thanks God for taking care of our daughter through this doctor.

Submitted May 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. Turcios is a great doctor. The staff is wonderful. I never had a problem scheduling an appointment and I always get a call back when I call with any type of question or problem.

Submitted April 5, 2010 | flag