Rate Dr. John C. Richmond

Dr. John C. Richmond's Ratings

He is an awesome doctor and would recommend him to everyone. I had already had two shoulder surgeries within two years and went to him for my third. Because of my shoulder problem I was told I would never be able to play sports again. He did such a good job that I was able to play my senior year in college and four years later my shoulder is still strong. He always took the time to answer my questions and was on time. Best doctor ever!

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

Great doctor. Takes time to explain treatment options and never seems rushed. Is very knowledgeable and possesses a great bedside manner. Would definitely recommend him to both family and friends without hesitation.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2010 | flag

The best, answered all questions, never thought I would walk correctly again, I am skiing again. Warmed up as you got to know him. He is terrific.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2008 | flag