You may also like

Rate Dr. James A. Daitch

Dr. James A. Daitch's Ratings

Dr Daitch is amazing!! We were recommended to him by my OB for a vasectomy reversal and after 5 months we are pregnant!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Daitch provided me the highest level of professional diagnosis and treatment I have ever experienced . He guided me through the waters of a TURP surgery and I knew going into it he was the man for the job. He was candid and answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable with the decision to go through the surgery. All the things we discussed came to pass just like he said they would even through the recovery afterwards. This Doctor knows his craft and I trust him with my care without reservation. My sincere thanks to Dr. Daitch an his office staff and the folks over at Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. Highly Recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2829476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Dr. Daitch did a great job in diagnosing and treating my infertility issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2825522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

My husband and I have ultimate trust in and respect for Dr. Jim Daitch. Working in what might be a "difficult" area, he knows his patients, he knows his specialty, and he knows the value of being compassionate. That's the trifecta of medical practice. Dr. Daitch deserves every kudo he receives. M & S Weinstein

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I want to thank Dr. Daitch and his staff for his expert assistance with my fertility treatments. Because of his skill in diagnosing my condition, and the subsequent treatment and Microtese surgery, my wife recently delivered our healthy miracle baby. Dr. Daitch's skill and the faith and prayers of so many others was instrumental in making this happen. How can you adequately thank someone who makes that happen? We are eternally grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

Dr Daitch is the reason we are parents today. After trying to conceive for over 13 years he made it possible with his microtese procedure, it was only then that we were able to proceed with in vitro fertilization and make our dreams of becoming parents a reality. We will be forever grateful for his knowledge, expertise, and professionalism. Thank you Dr Daitch!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Shockingly poor staff interaction and responsiveness. I am looking for another practice. Daitch is good though.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2653850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

I second the comment made previously. Extremely incompetent, rude and unhelpful staff I have dealt with. I assume none of them know what it is like to wait by the phone for a call back when you have an issue. Dr. Daitch is great.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2557992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Absolutely the most incompetent, rude and unhelpful office staff I've ever dealt with at any medical practice. Dr. Daitch was decent, but everything else about this practice is the worst of the worst.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

I have been a patient for years. He has helped me with many different issues. He is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888446].votes_count ]]