Rate Dr. James A. Daitch

Dr. James A. Daitch's Ratings

I second the comment made previously. Extremely incompetent, rude and unhelpful staff I have dealt with. I assume none of them know what it is like to wait by the phone for a call back when you have an issue. Dr. Daitch is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Absolutely the most incompetent, rude and unhelpful office staff I've ever dealt with at any medical practice. Dr. Daitch was decent, but everything else about this practice is the worst of the worst.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

I have been a patient for years. He has helped me with many different issues. He is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2013

My husband and I were recommend to go see Dr. Daitch after getting a male factor infertility diagnosis. My husband became a patient there we would both highly recommend him to anyone struggling with any male factor infertility issues. Dr. Daitch has always been courteous, respectful and has a positive personality. He is very knowledgeable at what he does and is willing to give treatments a try to help you. You do have to have the patience to wait a while but he is a specialist & I am sure is busy. But seeing a good knowledgeable doctor, it is worth the waiting time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2010

good at pre-op info and options,,,patient and thorough in explanations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2009

The wait time for an appointment is unreasonable, and once you get an appointment you often wait over 30 minutes after your scheduled time to be taken back to a room. Great doctor, but the office is run poorly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2009

Dr. Daich was very helpful with my urinary problems, but his staff was not very good. I will continue to see him because he is a great doctor and listens very well. I am doing great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888442].votes_count ]]