You may also like

Rate Dr. James A. Daitch

Dr. James A. Daitch's Ratings

My husband and I have ultimate trust in and respect for Dr. Jim Daitch. Working in what might be a "difficult" area, he knows his patients, he knows his specialty, and he knows the value of being compassionate. That's the trifecta of medical practice. Dr. Daitch deserves every kudo he receives. M & S Weinstein

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I want to thank Dr. Daitch and his staff for his expert assistance with my fertility treatments. Because of his skill in diagnosing my condition, and the subsequent treatment and Microtese surgery, my wife recently delivered our healthy miracle baby. Dr. Daitch's skill and the faith and prayers of so many others was instrumental in making this happen. How can you adequately thank someone who makes that happen? We are eternally grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

Dr Daitch is the reason we are parents today. After trying to conceive for over 13 years he made it possible with his microtese procedure, it was only then that we were able to proceed with in vitro fertilization and make our dreams of becoming parents a reality. We will be forever grateful for his knowledge, expertise, and professionalism. Thank you Dr Daitch!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Shockingly poor staff interaction and responsiveness. I am looking for another practice. Daitch is good though.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2653850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

I second the comment made previously. Extremely incompetent, rude and unhelpful staff I have dealt with. I assume none of them know what it is like to wait by the phone for a call back when you have an issue. Dr. Daitch is great.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2557992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Absolutely the most incompetent, rude and unhelpful office staff I've ever dealt with at any medical practice. Dr. Daitch was decent, but everything else about this practice is the worst of the worst.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

I have been a patient for years. He has helped me with many different issues. He is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2013

My husband and I were recommend to go see Dr. Daitch after getting a male factor infertility diagnosis. My husband became a patient there we would both highly recommend him to anyone struggling with any male factor infertility issues. Dr. Daitch has always been courteous, respectful and has a positive personality. He is very knowledgeable at what he does and is willing to give treatments a try to help you. You do have to have the patience to wait a while but he is a specialist & I am sure is busy. But seeing a good knowledgeable doctor, it is worth the waiting time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2010

good at pre-op info and options,,,patient and thorough in explanations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2009

The wait time for an appointment is unreasonable, and once you get an appointment you often wait over 30 minutes after your scheduled time to be taken back to a room. Great doctor, but the office is run poorly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888443].votes_count ]]