You may also like

Rate Dr. Gregory J. MacKay

Dr. Gregory J. MacKay's Ratings

Dr. Mackay is an amazing doctor. Along with his staff you will truly have an amazing experience with whatever you are hoping to have changed. I had my upper eyes done and everyone thinks I am so much younger lookng. Kudos to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Mackey is a terrible doctor! I had surgery with him 3 years ago. He botched my breasts..ladies don't walk..run away from him! :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Breast reconstruction excellent job. Compassionate and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

Surprised to find negative reviews as I have found my experience with Dr. Mackay and his staff more than satisfactory. He is a skilled surgeon and a perfectionist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Dr. Mackay was nothing less than shocking. As with all doctors, you have to fill out a medical history. It was quite clear upon meeting that he hadn't bothered with even a glance. He asked me about a disease I didn't have, twice. Also as I have noticed from other reviewers, he really has a problem if you are overweight at all. I went to see him about my breasts and he was terribly insulting as well. Don't waste your money here. If I hadn't wanted to change something, I wouldn't be in a plastic surgeon's office. I can insult myself! Don't need to pay for it. Terribly rude!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2431483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Absolutely horrible. Couldn't get out of his office fast enough! This is not a doctor I could recommend for even a consultation. I would never trust his medical advice! Run...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

I could never in good conscience refer him to anyone. I feel that he gave me actually detrimental health advice. In the end seven other doctors disagreed with him as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2011

I had a breast reduction. So happy with the results. I was so impressed with Dr. Mackay and staff..5 stars all the way!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2011

Amazing Breast Cancer Reconstruction SPECIALIST!!!! If I had to do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing. He is not only a caring professional but a gifted doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2009

Excellent surgeon. Highly recommended and skillful. Dr. Mackay repaired a botched breast reduction and did a beautiful job. He spent additional time in the OR to make sure that his work was perfect! I would recommend this doctor to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888455].votes_count ]]