Rate Dr. Nina Bhambhani

Dr. Nina Bhambhani's Ratings

A caring, considerate, helpful and knowledgeable doctor. My only complaints are her staff..especially the MEdical Assistants who have been less than friendly. The Receptionist is a bit gruff but not really unfriendly. My other complaint is that they don't take Credit Cards for copays!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Good doctor but long wait time. Had to wait 1 hr and 30 min.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2431492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

She is a good doctor and shows concern for her patients. People need to be realistic in their expectations. Medicine is not an exact science and is often extremely limited in what it can do. Most physicians do the best they can under these circumstances.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2014

Visited her office a couple times. She's seems knowledgeable and nice, but doesn't seem to follow up with her patients. Staff is horrible. The receptionist, who i believe is russian, is really rude to patients. She is very unprofessional when speaking to people especially on the phone. She needs to be replaced because she seems to make my visits to the office a bad experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

She was a wonderful doctor who took the time to listen to my health problems and diagnosed me properly, she put me on the right medication and my joint pain was gone but she left and the new doctors know sh*t...I have pain, so much pain and they refuse to give me refill on medication...where are you Dr. Bhambhani

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

I don't like how she just picked up and walked away on me when I had an appointment. She treated me for years, had an accurate diagnosis, and now it's hard to find her, since even her own ex partners won't tell anyone where she went.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2011

Dr.Bhambhani is a great doctor.She listens to the patients concerns as to how they physically/health feels or is experiencing..Does not view you as a chart number as most doctors do.She helped me with my condition ''fibromylagia'' which I suspected all along and put me on a treatment that helped me tremendously.So,I do recommended this doctor in a heart beat to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2011

I was supposed to have an appointment with her, and the staff never contacted me to let me know she was no longer there. Very unprofessional. She was good, and helped me a lot, but I dunno where she went, so I have to choose someone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Anyone who has the opportunity to be treated by this doctor is a very lucky person. She has great bedside manner and she takes her time with each patient. She is not only interested in diagnosis, she concentrates on a specific treatment plan that is tailored for each individual patient. She has helped to manage my pain and I am so thankful for her kindness and professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2011

I've been seeing her since 2007, and now that I need a letter excusing me from work for the time being, she told me my illness is mostly mental, and refuses to do it. And she's changed her tone with me, and is not concerned about my problems anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888644].votes_count ]]