You may also like

Rate Dr. G. Arun Kumar

Dr. G. Arun Kumar's Ratings

In response to the last comment, current and past patients have EVERY right to comment on their experience with Dr. Kumar and his staff... Especially if the patient is PAYING them....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr.Arun Kumar is a great doctor and knows what he is doing.I suppose people commenting negative against do not have an idea about medicine and knowledge.They have no right to comment on any thing without knowing the basic facts...Dr.ArunKumar has degrees from Asia,United Kingdom and from Texas,Ohio,Utah,New Mexico and Arizona.Doctors cannot get so many degrees without knowing what and how good they are...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

How can this doctor get any patients with the incompetent office personnel in his office? They demanded referral from secondary insurance when none was needed--even after phone call to secondary insurance and the insurance personnel tried to explain to Kumar's office staff that they do not provide referral when primary insurance has already provided one. The staff still would not allow patient to see doctor without second referral, ergo, the the patient was not allowed to see doctor. Sorry doctor Kumar--you missed out on the revenue you could have had if your staff knew what they were doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Staff is rude doctor seems like he afraid to speak to me he rather talk to my husband the lady's that answer the phones are rude the ones that take your paperwork are rude I will never recommend this place I am going to a new Nuro for second opinion he couldn't give me straight answers

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2703242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

the receptionist was very rude, would not answer any of my question in regards to my initial appointment, its been a week since he sent me for all this blood work and I have not received my results and its frustrating. I am afraid to call and get them due to my work schedule I cant just go to the office to receive them. it took me 2 months just to get into his office for the initial apt, I am beginning to think that they don't care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Refused to fill important medications, refused to relay important lab results (and would not forward my records to my new neurologist). Exceptionally unprofessional physician and staff. Lied to another healthcare provider about a conversation, and after he was made to admit it, he released me from his care. Despite numerous phone calls requesting very important results to testing he ordered be sent to my other physicians, his staff leaves every call and fax unanswered, or the staff hangs up on me. I would never recommend anyone to this office. Ever. Under any circumstances. I have never been more disappointed, hurt, and disgusted in medical care - or lack thereof - being provided.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

POSITIVE: Dr. Kumar was very thorough in his assessment of my condition and sent me to have many tests done to rule out anything serious.
NEGATIVE: I don't know where to start, so I'll outline it in bullets below:
*His staff is the most rudest, incompetent, unprofessional group of people I've ever come into contact within an office environment.
*More than half of my appointments were at least one hour late.
*The phone calls almost always went to voice mail.
*When one of my blood-work results came back from the lab and sent directly to the doctor's office, the nurse said I would be required to see Dr. Kumar to get the results. When I stated that I would not pay a co-pay and meet with the doctor to get results, she went ahead and told me what they were over the phone.
*When I requested that my medical files be sent to my insurance company, they were missing medications I took and the treatment plan I was under. When the insurance company attempted to contact Dr. Kumar directly on several occasions because the office staff were not supporting, he didn't respond. His office administrators and on-call nurse were late in submitting critical medical information. The biggest concern was that there was missing information (i.e., prescriptions/treatment plan). When I asked to talk to Dr. Kumar directly, the nurse on call said she would 'see what she could do', said bye and HUNG UP ON ME She was very anxious to get off the phone with me.
To wrap it up: THIS IS THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL OFFICE ENVIRONMENT I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN MY LIFE. While Dr. Kumar appears to be very knowledgable in his practice, the fact that my medical records were not accurate is a reflection of disorganization and lack of communication within the office. His staff is RUDE, INCOMPETENT, and I would never go there again after what they put me through relative to my medical records. Lastly, Dr. Kumar did not make ANY attempt to contact me or my insurance company after multiple messages. The office didn't care about me or my concerns as a patient ~ I would NOT refer anyone to him or his office.
Frankly, it is NO surprise that a majority of reviews about this doctor and his office are negative.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2532508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

I approached my first appointment with Dr. Kumar with some trepidation as I had read some ugly reviews about him and his office. Much to my surprise I found a well organized office staff who was very pleasant and very helpful. I am a night person and prefer my appointments in the late afternoon and they did everything in their power to accommodate me. As for Dr. Kumar, I found him to be a very concerned, very thorough and very pleasant physician. I was accompanied by my male significant other who is a Ph.D. but Dr. Kumar addressed himself to me and my concerns. He ordered the appropriate tests he felt I needed and told me to make a follow-up appointment. He even helped me put my shoes back on which I have never had another physician do. Needless to say, I will consult with Dr. Kumar anytime I need to see a neurologist in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2464402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Charged us a $25.00 fee for 3 missed appointments we never knew we had. His staff is apparently incompetent as well as rude. In all fairness he did discover the anuerism. He will never win the Mr. congeniality award. He should fire his staff and hire some kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2085571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Dr Kumar and his staff are incompetent. We were already upset with the fact that Kumar didn't seem to care about anything other than writing another prescription for my fiancé who is having inexplicable seizures. Dr Kumar is short and unsympathetic with his patients. He didn't seem very familiar with the type of medication she was taking or the side effects of it. We literally had to come to our own conclusions on why they were happening. Meanwhile we played constant phone tag with the incredible excuse for an office that lost their own lab work. It would see a specialist who seemed to give a damn about the well being of their patients. This is truly the worst experience I've ever had with any medical specialist. The lack of communication between the office, the doctors, and their inability to cooperate with other offices made this medical nightmare even worse. Pick a different neurologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2085574].votes_count ]]