Rate Dr. Paul S. Nassif

Dr. Paul S. Nassif's Ratings

I was motivated to finally have my revision rhino for my own confidence, my breathing and for my families sake to see if it would help my sinus headaches. i had my nose broken several times growing up, and had a rhinoplasty surgery which actually left my nose more crooked, and not looking good at all. i was botched by the original surgeon, but Dr Nassif rescued me from my nightmare and fixed everything! He and his staff are professional, caring, and incredibly efficient. I had an amazing experience with Dr Nassif and would happily recommend him to anyone!

Submitted Sept. 13, 2014 | flag

From the moment I met Dr Nassif I felt at ease. He examined my nose and was completely on the same page with me on what needed to be fixed. I had lots of questions for him- most of which he answered before I could even ask them! THAT’S HOW GREAT OF A DOCTOR HE IS! I knew right away I had to schedule my revision rhinoplasty with Dr Nassif, so I did. I am now 6 months out from my surgery and my results are beyond incredible! He EXCEEDED my expectations and more. My nose is absolutely perfect and continues to look better and better as I heal. And more importantly, I can breathe! Everybody at his office was just amazing. Chris answered any and every question I had. Janet is pretty much the sweetest and most nurturing nurse you will ever meet, and always made me feel comfortable. Even the OR staff was incredible. Seriously I cannot say enough great things about Dr Nassif and his staff. It shows that Dr Nassif has really hand selected only the best to be part of his team.

Submitted July 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Paul Nassif not only met, but exceeded, my expectations. As a woman with a cleft lip and palate with nasal deformity, and already having had two rhinoplasty surgeries, Dr. Nassif definitely had his work cut out for him! My profile looks phenomenal. My symmetry is outstanding. I literally look in the mirror and cannot believe what I see. He is highly skilled, with a professional and friendly staff behind him. I highly recommend Dr. Paul Nassif to anyone interested in plastic surgery

Submitted March 7, 2014 | flag

Exceeded all my expectations! Level of care was beyond excellent. It is very stressful having your child undergo surgery. I could not have felt more comfortable and confident in our decision to use Dr. Nassif. He is a perfectionist, and that was reflected both in the time he spent with us (pre-op, during the surgery, and with follow ups and after care), and in the level of professionalism he expects from ALL his staff. My son's nose is FABULOUS, and he is thrilled. Thank you Dr. Nassif and all the staff for the exceptional care you took of him (and his nervous mommy.)..

Submitted Sept. 12, 2013 | flag

Seriously guys look no further you have found it! I have had the best experience, I'm in my 6th day post surgery and feel amazing every day ! I came of Australia too, after searching for one year looking for a rhinoplasty specialist I knew in my heart dr nassif was the one, so I saved and came to the US alone to chase my dream !!! Which primarily is too breath better through my nasal passage, anything else will be a bonus. You see it's hard trying to find a surgeon that can practice on a native nose as the skin is thicker and more complicating. Dr nassif is a perfectionist and looking at his previous work put my mind at ease, seeiuosly he has the best credentials!!! Melody the receptionist Ana ( dr paul nassifs assistant ) will help you with all your questions, they were communicating and accommodating all my questions and request after 6 months of communication with the lovely staff at Spalding drive I am here had my dream surgery, instantly I could breath better.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2013 | flag

I had a Septo-Rhinoplasty on June 24th of this year with Dr. Paul Nassif. It's not 5 weeks and 1 day post-op and the results are PERFECT already!! They say swelling goes down ~70% after 3 months but I think the swelling already went down after 1 month!! Dr. Paul Nassif was extremely professional, helpful, and knowledgeable with the whole procedure. I had a bump on my nose which I was very uncomfortable with and all I wanted was my nose straight. Dr. Nassif showed me on the computer what my nose would look like and I would say he achieved almost a 100% replica from the computer image! Finally, the staff in Dr. Nassif's office are all incredibly nice - you will be offered water or iced tea many times. They are welcoming and easy to talk to via phone or in person to schedule appointments. Great experience, love the results.

Submitted July 30, 2013 | flag

I had my initial rhinoplasty w Nassif - ended up w a graft in one nostril, bringing it down lower than the other one which was too thin (skin) to take a graft. so nostrils totally uneven. As for the structure - seemed like the break was rough cause bone was shattered near my inner eye. My nose ended up wider because he shaved it down so much on the profile, it had to be wider to support that. I felt he shaved it too far but it wasn't awful by any means.. Two years later I came back to Nassif to fix the one nostril. This time he removed some ear cartlidge to fill an alar groove irregularity on one side. and to bring the other nostril down to match.. he filled the groove way too much and left the other side normal. then just couldn't get the graft right on the one nostril he initially had issues with. So I ended up with an even more odd looking nose and one graft he couldn't get settled oddly so if you look from underneath it looks collapsed.. I now am consulting other docs for my 3rd :(

Submitted July 22, 2013 | flag

I had a severely deviated septum, and I was having a lot of trouble breathing. After researching some doctors in my area, I decided to go with Dr. Paul Nassif. The Procedure was relatively easy as there were no complications. I am still in the healing process, but so far I am able to breath easily. My nose looks more proportionate to my face, and I do not have constant pain like I used to. I am looking forward to the continued healing and the final outcome of the procedure. Dr. Paul Nassif is extremely knowledgeable, willing and able to answer all questions, and extremely kind. I really appreciate that he is open to listening to all of my questions and concerns. They have been involved with every step, and made sure that I was comfortable before and after surgery. This is not an easy decision to make, but Dr. Paul Nassif and his incredible staff, including coordinator, Ana are as nice as they come!

Submitted June 24, 2013 | flag

TeamNassif! Let's face it. For those of us contemplating going_under-the-knife, Plastic Surgery IS rocket science. Whatever the Procedure, this is never a Walk-in-the-Park. Inherent risks accompany the most-skilled of surgeons. And, Dr. Nassif is just that. I did my research. His credentials are impeccable. My surgical objectives: necklift and upper-eye lift. My first impression of TeamNassif: If government was run like this office, we'd all be better off. This is a large staff and from Day One, I have anecdotal evidence that each and every one of them has gone Above and Beyond for me. This is a well-chosen crew. Besides that, I'm always welcomed like a long-lost relative. And, I like the cucumber water. As to Dr. Nassif-he is brutally honest, maddeningly meticulous, always compassionate-and a ton of fun. Everyone I met in the O.R. was friendly and highly Professional. I'd say more, but I was mostly asleep. Months later, my eyes and neck look really good.

Submitted June 20, 2013 | flag

I had rhinoplasty in 2007, and subsequent laser and botox. I have been beyond satisfied with each treatment. I am consistanty mistaken to be 10 years less than I actually am. I recommend Dr. Nassif's office for any plastic surgery.

Submitted June 7, 2013 | flag