Rate Dr. Sepideh Zia

Dr. Sepideh Zia's Ratings

Firstoff,my eye conditions are rather complicated.From very high myopia, to lattices in the retina which Dr Zia detected, to early cataracts. I have them all. She's also sent me to various different eye specialists to explore alternatives and options for my high myopic condition. Throughout the years I have seen her, she's been patient knowledgeable and very thorough in all my eye examinations. Dr Zia also will take additional steps yearly to further refer me to other eye specialists at the Eye Center.Angela is great in follow-up bookings, and reminders for me and my children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

I loved, loved, loved Dr. Zia and her assistant Angela. I went to see her twice - the first time for my Mom's eye condition and then again for myself. I took my Mom there for pressure in her eyes and patches of light she was seeing with one eye - Dr. Zia took all the time necessary to explain everything to us and correctly diagnosed Mom's condition. She is very respectful, knowledgeable, and doesn't rush. Her assistant Angela is also very nice and helpful. If you are looking for a good optometrist - I would stop right here and not waste any more time looking - she is the best there is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2013

liked her service and her office. She is professional and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2011

She is very professional, caring and knowledgable. Her staff is very nice too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2010

Dr. Zia is an excellent doctor. Her exams are very thorough. She is also very knowledgeable and explains things to you very clearly. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Dr. Zia is the most thorough eye doctor I've ever had. My first appointment with her consisted of a complete eye examination that went way beyond the traditional vision testing charts. Even my periphery vision was tested. Dr. Zia is friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend her and am looking forward to my next eye appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2008

Dr. Zia is a very thorough, caring and professional doctor. She provides a very complete eye exam.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][888916].votes_count ]]