Rate Dr. Morgan L. Magid

Dr. Morgan L. Magid's Ratings

This doctor's office is very busy. Find a different dermatologist. I had a 4:00 first-time appt to get skin tags removed. Staff did not advise about the Doctor being WAY behind schedule when checking in. I had another inflexible appt at 5:00. I figured an hour would be sufficient time even with significant slippage. 'Waited 50 minutes. Still nothing. I advised the recep of my other appt. She said we'd need to reschedule. I told her, "Why? It's aready been demonstrated that you overbook and the Dr. can't keep appts. I will find a dermatologist that can." Go somewhere else, unless you have nothing better to do!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][889320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2011

Office always over-booked; expect a 30-45 min. wait. Dr. Magid is great, though. Caring and knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][889319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Magid is an unusually caring and capable dermatologist. He could have made more with two visits. But, instead of taking a punch biopsy of a suspicious skin lesion, he removed it entirely. The biopsy confirmed preliminary-stage squamous-cell. You gotta love a physician like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][889318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

He always runs at least 30 minutes late, so be prepared for that. Sometimes when I see him, he will do minor procedures, like freezing small lesions, & not charge beyond my co-pay. Other times, he has charged quite a bit extra for this. I've called the business office three times about this, but they never get back to me. It's all too annoying & I've left his practice after 20 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][889317].votes_count ]]