Dr. Morgan L. Magid

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Morgan L. Magid has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5414687

22/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.8  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Morgan" to "Morgan L."
RID: 1577865
02/11/11 1 1 1 3 This doctor's office is very busy. Find a different dermatologist. I had a 4:00 first-time appt to get skin tags removed. Staff did not advise about the Doctor being WAY behind schedule when checking in. I had another inflexible appt at 5:00. I figured an hour would be sufficient time even with significant slippage. 'Waited 50 minutes. Still nothing. I advised the recep of my other appt. She said we'd need to reschedule. I told her, "Why? It's aready been demonstrated that you overbook and the Dr. can't keep appts. I will find a dermatologist that can." Go somewhere else, unless you have nothing better to do!!
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 812624
04/03/09 4 1 4 4 Office always over-booked; expect a 30-45 min. wait. Dr. Magid is great, though. Caring and knowledgable.  Respond
RID: 811797
04/03/09 3 4 5 5 Dr. Magid is an unusually caring and capable dermatologist. He could have made more with two visits. But, instead of taking a punch biopsy of a suspicious skin lesion, he removed it entirely. The biopsy confirmed preliminary-stage squamous-cell. You gotta love a physician like him.
Insurance: GHI
RID: 503409
03/02/08 3 1 3 3 He always runs at least 30 minutes late, so be prepared for that. Sometimes when I see him, he will do minor procedures, like freezing small lesions, & not charge beyond my co-pay. Other times, he has charged quite a bit extra for this. I've called the business office three times about this, but they never get back to me. It's all too annoying & I've left his practice after 20 years.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield