Rate Dr. David M. Herzog

Dr. David M. Herzog's Ratings

Dr. Herzog was so busy trying to sell me on a procedure I didn't need, that he didn't listen to what I was trying to tell him. I discussed my symptoms, which had NOTHING to do with the procedure he kept pushing on me, and never addressed what was wrong. He went from being a caring, compassionate doctor, to a salesman. He should switch professions and head over to the used car lot. I will never go back.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr Herzog was extremely convincing in performing an ablation concerning my uterus. This was going to be done in office with the nova sure procedure. After telling Dr Herzog I needed more time to think about this huge step, he changed his concern for me into an angry lost sale patient. Well I received another opinion for my condition, I found out I needed a total hysterectomy and if I would have opted for the ablation I would have been rushed to the Hospital for emergency surgery. Be very careful and do your research before you decide on in-office procedures. Doctors make a lot more money when doing in office procedures. Just be careful and do your research. My outcome was fantastic and error free with another Surgeon

Submitted Oct. 27, 2011 | flag

He us a wonderful doctor, but his staff is horrible. PA is nasty it seems like she don't want to be there. Unless you make an appointment at the office good luck trying to get one. I call leave messages and they still never call back to set the appointment. Its a shame because he is such a GREAT doc.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Herzog delivered both of my children and had I not moved out of state to the west coast I probably would have had many more. Never found a dr that could compare to him in terms of feeling comfortable to trust to deliver my children. Any other Dr would have given me a c section as I was high risk. Dr. Herzog took the time to allow me to deliver naturally and I will forever be greatful. Cant sing his praises enough. Hes a fabulous Dr.

Submitted March 31, 2010 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Herzog for over 15 years and he is, by far, the best OB/GYN I have ever had. His 'bedside manner' and sincerity sets him above and beyond other doctors in his field. If you do have to wait to see him, it is well worth it.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2009 | flag

He is the best doctor ever. I love him and his secretary in bay ridge. He is very helpful and professional. His secretary, unfortunately don't know her name, is very helpful and polite, can not think of right words. She made me believe that wonderful people still exist in this city. God bless you.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2009 | flag

Dr Kokkinakis & Dr Herzog are THE BEST! I almost make up excuses to go and see them more than the normal 6 months! And now that I am pregnant I love them even more. Also there is a new Dr, Dr Campenella, he is wonderful as well. I have been seeing mostly Dr Kokkinakis for the last 9 years and love this office. Now they are specializing in infertilty and many other procedures.. They are seriously the BEST! And one important thing, they make you feel comfortable and extremly relaxed. Dr Herzog loves his heavy metal rock music at 5am! lol THE BEST!

Submitted Nov. 6, 2009 | flag

so far so great! saw four other gyn's without proper diagnosis and one neglegent/idiot. i was so sick and in so much pain for over 20 years i really wanted to give up, then i found dr herzog.dr herzog immediatly did his own sono and other tests on my first visit.Tests reveled abnormal cyst and he wanted immediate lapo surgery. determined severe stage iv endometriosis, the worst he had ever seen. he makes me feel very confident due to his knowledge n expertise, his compassion and great taste in music is a bonus. he is arranging for a team of surgeons ; and i have complete confidence in his selection. its very hard to find an excellent ob/gyn so i will definatly hold on to this one!dont expect too much from the office staff, if u have an issue or concern take it directly to the dr he really cares.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2009 | flag

Dr. Herzog is the most knowledgable, compassionate,personable doctor I have seen! After having a miscarriage under the care of another doctor I was reluctant and scared, to go through another pregnancy. Dr. Herzog put my fears to rest by answering any and every question as well as made HIMSELF available at all times. I felt very comfortable in his care and trusted my life as well as my babies lives with him, and still do. I have had other procedures performed as well and he put my fears to rest with his compassionate and excellent bedside manor. My family appreciates all that he has done for us, keeping them informed as procedures and deliveries were made as well as having them involved in all ways possible. His nurse was also heaven sent with her knowledge and advice as well. Dr.Herzog has created wonderful positive memories for us.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2009 | flag

I love Dr. Herzog; I'm extremely comfortable with him and feel that he is a great doctor. My only complaint is that I've had a couple of unpleasant telephone experiences with his PA, who wasn't really in the mood to answer my questions (I've heard this from a friend of mine too). Otherwise, I've never had to wait (but I usually get a 6 or 7am appt) and I'm very happy with Dr. Herzog himself.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2009 | flag