Rate Dr. Hemchand Kolli

Dr. Hemchand Kolli's Ratings

I never get to see dr Kolli even though I make my appointment with him and I allwa have to wait over an hour just to get taken to a room then I'm back there up to another hour

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Dr Kolli is very good BUT you don't see him often. Lucy, his PA, sees patients to take care of all the paperwork for Rx refills, new meds, screening for referrals, etc. She is overbooked and doesn't listen well thus the referral for tests or services sometimes is written up incorrectly (ie. test for just arms and not legs for muscle weakness). After one appt where I asked about several insurance requests we received a letter saying that we needed too much care so they dropped us as patients. Apparently they only want well patients, not on IEHP health insurance HMO, so they make money. I heard good things about him and hate to lose him but if the office can't cope with all the HMO paperwork they should not be part of the plan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2431550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

He is the best doctor I have ever seen. He takes time with me on my appointment's, discuss every concern I may have. I have had many doctors before which were rude and I never knew of any test results, Dr Kolli and his staff take time to call back with results as soon as they can. No complains he is the best:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][889806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2013

Just a so-so doc. Fine for a cold but that's about it. Staff are not compitant and forget the billion.g service. You pay and pay again. He does have a nice PA. She is better than both doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][889805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr Kolli has been my MD for the last 10 years. He is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. He listens and explains details to you. Despite my move out of town, I still commute 1 hour to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][889804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

I was a long time patient of another Dr. and wasn't getting any satisfaction with a medical problem I had..I switched to Dr. Kolli and within a week and a couple of prescribed tests, he diagnosed the problem.Would recommend Dr. Kolli to everyone..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][889803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2010

A very compassionate Doctor. Up to date on new meds.& examinations. He will call you after hours in an emergency. Always takes time with you during your office visit. His Staff is friendly & efficent. This is an extremely good & honest Doctor. Judy Silberberger

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][889802].votes_count ]]