Dr. Lee Drahos

Dr. Lee Drahos

Rate Dr. Lee Drahos

Dr. Lee Drahos's Ratings

Dr. Lee Drahos is awesome. Patient,kind with reasonable rates. Good with kids and elderly. Open to quick appointments, barely no waiting. Oh yeah, new up to date equipment. Not the old green scary chair!!!

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

This is the bedt dentist i ever been to, helpfull, knowledgeable. During the first year doctor treated all the teeth that were done bad by previous dentists i used to go to. I never had problems with teeth since then. Doctor Lee is always adjust to then needs of pateins - impossible becomes possible.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2011 | flag

I used to hate going to dentists and had stopped going for about a decade but pain and the recommendation of a friend sent me to Dr. Drahos. Ever though I was embarrassed about my teeth he did not make me feel bad, the staff was kind and helpful. I sent my wife also and she found him pleasant as well. I can't say enough for the man who saved my teeth.

Submitted May 31, 2009 | flag

DR. DRAHOS IS THE NICEST MOST DOWN TO EARTH DENTIST I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. I HATE GOING TO THE DENTIST, BUT HE MAKES YOU FEEL AT EASE AND TELLS YOU WHAT IS GOING ON EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. OVERALL, HE IS A COOL GUY AND I WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMEND HIM.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2008 | flag