Rate Dr. Abhay Gupta

Dr. Abhay Gupta's Ratings

Dr. Gupta and his staff are the best!

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Patient generally ill at ease when any surgery is required. But everything was pleasant and professional and surgery completed with no pain! I can highly rate this surgeon.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2012 | flag

I chose Gupta Plastic Surgery for breast reconstruction because he was recommended by my surgeon as the best plastic surgeon. I can say that this recommendation is totally true. I am very happy with Dr. Gupta's service and I will not hesitate to recommend Dr Gupta to any breast cancer patients who need reconstruction.

Submitted May 28, 2011 | flag

Dr Gupta performed facial reconstructive surgery following removal of melanoma by a dermatologist. He and his staff coordianted care with two other physicians to minimize scarring and downtime.

Submitted April 25, 2011 | flag

Referred to Dr. Gupta by my dermatologist to repair my nose from cancer surgery. I'm very happy with results and everyone thinks my nose looks great. He could have communicated my expectations slightly better.

Submitted July 21, 2010 | flag

Dr. Gupta is very personable, knowledgeable, and professional...He explained all the pre op very clearly, and defined why the CT and PET scans were necessary before the cancer surgery. I would recommend Dr. Gupta to other patients without hesitation..

Submitted April 2, 2010 | flag

Dr. Gupta is personable, knowledgeable, and knows his cancer surgery..I would recommend him to anyone who needs to know about skin cancer.

Submitted March 26, 2010 | flag

Dr. Gupta is a very kind, caring, patient and honest doctor. I absolutely love him and his staff. I was referred to him by a friend when I was looking to get a tummy tuck and breast lift. I was pretty nervous during my consultation, but Dr. Gupta made me feel really relaxed with his relaxed demeanor and incredible bedside manner. Dr. Gupta did my surgery a few weeks ago and everything went just like he said it would. It was especially reassuring to be able to reach him on his cell phone if I ever needed to (I didn't). I healed great and my scars are already disappearing. Thanks Dr. Gupta. I'm telling all my friends about you.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2009 | flag

I was told by my gynocologist to see Dr Gupta when I decided to have a tummy tuck. I was not impresed with his results and though he spent a long time with me in the consultation I didnt get a sense of confidence with him. Later when I saw his ads at our grocery store it made me even less comfortable to have him operate on me.

Submitted July 4, 2009 | flag

I am a nurse at a hospital in San Diego and I also work at a busy surgery center. Over the past few years I have worked with about 25 different plastic surgeons in the operating room. I have to say that Dr. Gupta is the best that I have ever seen in my career. His results are amazing and his hands are truly gifted. He is delightful to work with and is very kind to his patients and all of the staff in the operating room. We all look forward to the days when Dr. Gupta is coming to work in our operating room. When I decide to have plastic surgery, he is definitely the one I am going to.

Submitted June 18, 2009 | flag