Rate Dr. Abhay Gupta

Dr. Abhay Gupta's Ratings

I just recently had my surgery done by Dr Gupta and he was amazing! On the day of my surgery I was nervous and excited at the same time. Dr Gupta made me feel at esased. He's really nice and so professional and good at what he does. I would highly recommend him and if I had to do it all over again, I would definitely chose him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

5 stars Michael C Customer since 2014

There is nothing wrong in this world to go to a doctor who can make you look better. And when that same doctor can go beyond that and even restore your very life? Well that's a lot better. Dr Gupta is in the process of doing just that for me where OTHER doctors have failed. After major back surgeries led to the discovery of a huge tumor, it led to complications with drain tubes in my back going on 5 months. Another well known plastic surgeon was called in as an emergency surgeon to try to remove the now monster Seroma (size of a football) and make it possible to remove the drain tubes and restore life to me before infection could have ended my life. That "other" surgeon failed. In fact, the drainage was far worse.

Dr Gupta was the surgeon my primary care chose for me to switch to. It was an immediate change. Even in our first meeting, instead of the scowl and bad attitude of the first plastic surgeon, Dr Gupta was warm, professional, kind, considerate, just a 180 degree change over the nightmare my first surgeon represented....Day of surgery arrived and he arrived early, spoke to me and I pointed out additional trouble I was having from my earlier 4 disc spinal fusion surgery. He surprised me when I woke up and actually was able to repair THAT complication as well as what now looks like a successful redo of the failed surgery done by the last doctor.

This experience, with all the complications of a multiple spinal fusion surgery in April that has gone UNSUCCESSFULLY treated for 5 months now by over 5 separate doctors and surgeons seems to very likely be under control at this time. I will know for sure in the next 2 weeks. If not, I have NO doubt Dr Gupta will be able to finish it up since it was of such magnitude and complexity that nobody else even wanted to TRY to do the surgeries needed. But now, I am showing all the signs of a different outcome.

I would let the above serve as a sincere warning. Plastic surgery is NOT just about any old doctor injecting you with Botox, or making your boobs look bigger or smaller......It can ALSO be a skill that very few possess that is required to literally save your life and reconstruct the broken or torn pieces inside or outside your body. Granted, some doctors can skate by doing the easy stuff, getting by, getting rich etc. Others like Dr Gupta take the time to learn far beyond this and develop skill sets that can not only change a life but save it. Take your pick, pick who you choose. I will NEVER forget that Dr Gupta has literally given me the first hope in 5 months that I may soon be able to have these drain tubes removed and actually go about putting my life back together. I honestly can't even remember those days of being able to leave my home, go out in public, drive a car again....can't remember. I hope in the next 7-14 days I will have the chance to remember since it really looks like this nightmare is finally ending. And all thanks to Dr Gupta.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Dr. Gupta and his staff are the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Patient generally ill at ease when any surgery is required. But everything was pleasant and professional and surgery completed with no pain! I can highly rate this surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][890305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2012

I chose Gupta Plastic Surgery for breast reconstruction because he was recommended by my surgeon as the best plastic surgeon. I can say that this recommendation is totally true. I am very happy with Dr. Gupta's service and I will not hesitate to recommend Dr Gupta to any breast cancer patients who need reconstruction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][890304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

Dr Gupta performed facial reconstructive surgery following removal of melanoma by a dermatologist. He and his staff coordianted care with two other physicians to minimize scarring and downtime.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][890303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Referred to Dr. Gupta by my dermatologist to repair my nose from cancer surgery. I'm very happy with results and everyone thinks my nose looks great. He could have communicated my expectations slightly better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][890302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Dr. Gupta is very personable, knowledgeable, and professional...He explained all the pre op very clearly, and defined why the CT and PET scans were necessary before the cancer surgery. I would recommend Dr. Gupta to other patients without hesitation..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][890301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

Dr. Gupta is personable, knowledgeable, and knows his cancer surgery..I would recommend him to anyone who needs to know about skin cancer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][890300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Dr. Gupta is a very kind, caring, patient and honest doctor. I absolutely love him and his staff. I was referred to him by a friend when I was looking to get a tummy tuck and breast lift. I was pretty nervous during my consultation, but Dr. Gupta made me feel really relaxed with his relaxed demeanor and incredible bedside manner. Dr. Gupta did my surgery a few weeks ago and everything went just like he said it would. It was especially reassuring to be able to reach him on his cell phone if I ever needed to (I didn't). I healed great and my scars are already disappearing. Thanks Dr. Gupta. I'm telling all my friends about you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][890299].votes_count ]]