Rate Dr. Adam D. Lowenstein

Dr. Adam D. Lowenstein's Ratings

Really friendly doctor and staff who took their time to explain the various procedures. He never pressured me unlike other cosmetic surgeons.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][890323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2014

After interviewing plastic surgeons in the Midwest, Northern and Southern California, Dr. Adam Lowenstein was my first choice. With my surgery a month behind me, I’m confident he is the plastic surgeon that my family, friends and I will use in the future. * He is very technical/cutting edge, but has super strong communication skills so he explains considerations & procedures clearly/ concisely. * His surgical approach is conservative. I achieved my aesthetic goals with only one procedure, a brow lift. All other plastic surgeons recommended a package of overly-aggressive procedures. * My surgical results are spectacular. My eyes are beautiful now with brows that are perfectly positioned, symmetrical and COMPLETELY natural-looking. I had almost no bruising and very little pain. * He documents his recommendations, doesn’t push accessory-procedures to make additional money, and provides his complete resume. * His staff is responsive, kind and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][890322].votes_count ]]