Dr. J. Kemp Tullier

Rate Dr. J. Kemp Tullier

Dr. J. Kemp Tullier's Ratings

Very pleasant visit! I was pain free after just one visit!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Outstanding Doctor. I highly recommend this podiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

when to see Dr. Tullier, The visit was just like what I had read. He was very good examine everything to me took his time to make sure I understood what was going on. He was very funny so when he was giving me my shot my focus wouldn't be on the shot. I really enjoyed my visit and would refer him to anyone with a foot problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2431624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

5/13/14 Had a toe problem, he promptly removed the nail and prescribed antibiotics, two more visits and was discharged yesterday. Very friendly and easy to speak to, would recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2431622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

I was very impressed with Dr. Tullier's knowledge and personality. He kept you laughing the entire visit. I went to him for a second opinion in an effort to avoid surgery on my foot. I had been going to another Podiatrist for over a year and was told my only other option was surgery. After two months with Dr. Tullier, I was able to walk pain free. There was NO surgery involved. I will recommend him to everyone I can. He is truly a saint.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][890943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Tullier by my Primary Care Physician. I had my appointment today. I expected a mere consultation regarding my foot, with hopes of a followup appointment to take care fo the problem. To my surprise, he actually resolved one of my issues this visit. Totally unexpected but Im totally grateful. He put me at ease. He was very informative. The office space was very nice. I love my new Podiatrist!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][890942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Awesome Doctor! Brought my 14 year old and before she knew it she was saying "You're Done!" Also, because she was in such pain she was able to get in first thing in the morning. Highly recommend Dr. Tullier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][890941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

The staff is always very helpful and Dr Tullier is very caring and knowledgeable. He actually cares about his patients. We are not just a number to him. He knows us by name and does not feel we are a bother to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][890940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr. Tullier & his staff are very friendly & helpful. I had a bunion removed June 2010. The surgery was quick & painless -- didn't even use the Lortab prescribed. He's very funny & has a great bedside manner. Would and have recommended him to several other people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][890939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Very friendly and kept me laughing. He made me feel at ease and his staff was very friendly and helpful, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][890938].votes_count ]]