Rate Dr. Frederick G. Heller

Dr. Frederick G. Heller's Ratings

Dr. Fred Heller, is a Great Dr. with a nice friendly way about himself , more like a regular guy that Loves his work. Fred has fixed my Knees and Shoulder after many years of abusing my body on the job, he put me back together and back to work. Thanks Fred and the same to your great Staff! J. Leahy, Local 103 IBEW

Submitted Nov. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Heller is the very best. He has put me back together twice. If you need bone or soft tissue repair, Dr. Heller leads the pack. I would and have trusted my life with this Doctor. My only regret is that he no longer does Primary care. He is sharing the wealth. Long live Fred Heller, the very best Dr. you will ever encounter. My personal thank you - I'm whole and doing fine.

Submitted May 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Heller is tops. I'm an active guy and he keeps putting me back together again. Does it right the first time, too. Great personality and keeps me in focus. After he does his job he helps me to do mine. Use him for surgery. You'll be happy.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2010 | flag

The best orthopedic surgeon. Fixed my knee and shoulder. Absolutely wonderful doctor!!!

Submitted Jan. 3, 2010 | flag

fred has always been up for a challange in repairing my broken bones for the past 20 years.He has done knee replacement at age 35 and now a ankle fusion from bike accident.His confidence and knowledge has made me stay positive. I am very grateful! JimmY B.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2008 | flag

Outstanding doctor. Dr. Heller answered every promise. He was with me from the beginning of my surgery to the end. Best of all he made me whole. He fixed my shoulder. It's fixed like new. I am happy. You will be also.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2008 | flag