Rate Dr. Stephen M. Minton

Dr. Stephen M. Minton's Ratings

I love Dr. Minton and think he is the best and most caring physician I have ever seen!! If there is a punctuality issue, it is only because he spends more time with his patients than "allotted" by the system. He will talk to you and listen to you until you feel you are comfortable enough to go. Phenomenal doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][891123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Dr. Minton is a wonderful Internist and Primary Care doctor. He's wise, very knowledgeable and has a great bed side manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][891122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Minton for about two and a half years. He initially diagnosed my atrial fibrilation. He immediately ran an ekg and diagnosed meds to lower my high blood pressure and to slow my heart rate from a resting 120 bpm. His nurses, Mary and Carey, are top notch. The front desk, when approached with patience and respect, return in kind. Nobody is perfect. I always appear early for appointments and most often am seen on time or early. I find the on site lab a great convenience and it is a pleasure to have blood drawn by Jackie. I have been referred when necessary to specialists of equal caliber. When I need explanations, Dr. Minton have been a fount of information. He has encouraged me to research online and has even printed information for me to examine regarding his diagnosis. I feel safe with Dr. Minton directing my overall health and would recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][891121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2010

Dr. Minton is good, but impossible to get in to see. You have to book appointments 6 months in advance. If you need an appointment sooner, you are referred to others in the practice, and I've been unimpressed with them. Since the whole point of having a doctor is to have someone you know whom you can see when you're sick, I'm looking for another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][891120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

VERY AWESOME DOCTOR. I will admit, his front desk staff SUCKS. THey are rude, and snarky. However Dr. Minton and his nurse Mary make up for it. You do have to wait a quite a bit to get into his office to see him, he books weeks out. However the level of service that you get from him, his nurse Mary and his NR Jennifer King is just absolutely awesome. Mary has gone out of her way when I was diagnosed with a stress fracture in my foot, of course it happened the day before I was going out of town, but she sat at her desk until she found a doctor who would see me and fit me with a cast. Absolutely awesome!!! I cannot express how awesome those 3 are. I have been going there for 7 years and wouldn't dream of seeing anyone else. On the flip side I would NOT see anyone else in that office. esp Dr. Assesor (sp?) I saw her once when Dr. Minton was booked and I have a back up doctor in another office that I see now if Dr. Minton or Jennifer King are booked.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][891119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2009

Dr. Minton is a very professional, knowledgable and caring doctor. Every time I have seen him, he has taken the time to listen to all of my concerns and answered all of my questions. His front office staff can be rude but his nurse Mary is extremely friendly and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Minton to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][891118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2009

This practice recently gave me a tetanus shot that immediately became infected. I had to make another appointment and have the arm checked by them and then they wanted me to make another appointment for the next day so they could check the arm again. They also wanted another $15. They are obviously out to make money, even when they cause the infection and they never addressed the reason I was there originally. They are excellent at writing referals and sharing the wealth with every specialty field in the area. They have never actually diagnosed anything for me, they just refer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][891117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

extremely knowledgeble about numerous medical problems. Kind, helpful, and is willing to listen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][891116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

He is knowledgeable, but may not consider patients statements or concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][891115].votes_count ]]