Rate Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's Ratings

Dr. Lebowitz did an amazing gynecomastia removal and liposuction job! His staff was also great with communication and answering all of my annoying pre op questions. I interviewed a lot of surgeons in Huntington, Woodbury and Great Neck but only Dr. Lebowitz made me feel really comfortable. It's not easy being a guy requesting this kind of thing! I felt at ease and his knowledge of the matter really helped. I wish I had done this sooner since it's winter but I now have time to work out at the gym to really show off my new body next summer. I highly recommend Dr. Lebowitz to anyone interested in liposuction. He truly did an amazing job. THANK YOU!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

MIND BLOWING HYPERREALISTIC SCUPTING!
Dr. Lebowitz is the Leonardo Da Vinci of his time. I am in my second week of recovery from having smartlipo (Addomen,Flanks,Back) My results thus far are astonishing. Can't say enough abut his staff > Nancy and Trudy. Definitely recommend him, "AMAZING"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Excellent doctor, extremely satisfied with all procedures. Wonderful staff, and very little wait. Dr. Lebowitz is extremely accommodating and is very helpful. I definitely recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2431670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

"What can I possibly say about this man? I went in for a procedure for my 5 year old and got a consultation of my own.What was so amazing was that Dr. Lebowitz took the time to call me for a follow up? REALLY??? YES!! The Doctor himself actually called me! Isn't it usually the secretary that calls? He's amazing!! He truly runs his practice with compassion and takes the time to contact his patients. Thank you !!"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2431669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

This Dr. double dipped...he charged me as well as my insurance co. claiming he never heard of my insurance co. and this procedure was purely cosmetic anyway...so I was under the assumption ins. would not cover this procedure anyway...he also, without my knowledge or permission, took it upon himself to take the remaining balance out of my chkg. acct....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2431668].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz has recently performed three surgeries on my face to repair basal cell skin cancer removals. I am more than thrilled with the outcome of all three surgeries. All of my friends and family members remark they cannot even tell I had any surgery done! Dr. Lebowitz is precise, particular, and professional and has a great sense of humor, which helps ease any stress one might have. I highly recommend Dr. Lebowitz and the staff at Advanced Dermatology in Heathrow, Florida.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][891526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

I had smartlipo done by dr lebowitz my experience was great I look and feel great as the days pass I see my stomach getting flatter he gave me my stomach back I'm a mom of three and I feel amazing thank you dr lebowitz...????

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][891525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I am Plastic Surgery Nurse for many years . I am very aware of who is good at what they do .So I finally took the time to give Dr.Lebowitz the credit he deserves .I was very scared of getting any Fillers or Botox done to myself . When I saw the way Dr.Lebowitz Pt's looked after Fillers , I had to try it myself . Omg !! I am in love with the new natural me . I look younger & natural . No one knew I did anything , but I do get compliments of how relaxed and youthful I look . Never did I imagine an hour visit can make such a difference in the way you feel and look . I highly recommend that if you decide to get Botox , or any Filler .You trust Dr Lebowitz . I am so glad I did .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][891524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I had SmartLiposuction done by this terrific Plastic Surgeon under local anesthia in his own office operating room. The price was 50% less than other plastic surgeons I consulted. For $4,000.00, Dr. Lebowitz did Laser Liposuction on my full abdomen, flanks and back. I look and feel GREAT!! So very happy with my results and the price.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][891523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

He went to him consultation for excess fat I have on my hips. He quoted me ridiculously high. I found out later that he was not even board certified. I got it done by a board certified plastic surgeon for half the price he quotes. Greed has some limit doctor. First get board certified.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][891527].votes_count ]]