Rate Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's Ratings

I have traveled 2 hours from NJ to have Dr. Lebowitz perform liposuction on my arms, back, stomach and thighs throughout the year and I will continue to do so due to the quality results he provides. Dr. Lebowitz and his staff are top-notch. He makes you feel comfortable and is very encouraging through every stage.

Dr. Lebowitz AND the staff at his office are always available for any question or concern and really listens to you. This is what really made me feel comfortable going to him! I like how they tell you straight forward what to expect... So there are no surprises.

Hands down he is one of the most kind and skilled plastic surgeons I've had the pleasure of knowing. I highly recommend him if you're looking for a doctor that specializes in liposuction procedures.

- Amanda

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2693514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I was very pleased with his professional manner and answers to all my questions. He did a great job with my upper arm (what he likes to call "bat wings") liposuction surgery. The results are excellent. I highly recommend consulting with and seeing Dr. Lebowitz for your liposuction procedures.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2675106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665074].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

I gave Dr. Lebowitz a call to reduce the wrinkles on my forehead. I never had facial injections but figured I would try it and perhaps surprise everyone during the holidays. I'm glad I did it! Perfect results and my face looks natural, not all plasticy like some people. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2662807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

Best of the best! First and foremost, Dr. Lebowitz is probably one of the most intelligent people I have ever met. He makes you feel welcome right away and not just a number. He responded to my consultation request immediately and answered all my questions. I was able to tell that he is not only amazing at what he does but he also loves what he does. And to me that was very important. Positive energy and knowledge goes a long way.

I went to see him for liposuction to help me lose fat around my stomach, flanks and back. His staff is incredible and made me feel so relaxed going into surgery. I was very comfortable the entire time. HE DID AN AMAZING JOB! Thanks to him I now actually have confidence and I can’t thank him enough for it. I can’t wait for the holidays and new year to begin so I can show it off to friends and family.

He also gave me an amazing price which beat everyone else in the area! I recommend him 100%. If you’re thinking about laser liposuction or any type of plastic surgery, then look no further! I plan on visiting him in a few weeks to have some injections to finish my overall new look.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2643668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Dr. Lebowitz did an amazing gynecomastia removal and liposuction job! His staff was also great with communication and answering all of my annoying pre op questions. I interviewed a lot of surgeons in Huntington, Woodbury and Great Neck but only Dr. Lebowitz made me feel really comfortable. It's not easy being a guy requesting this kind of thing! I felt at ease and his knowledge of the matter really helped. I wish I had done this sooner since it's winter but I now have time to work out at the gym to really show off my new body next summer. I highly recommend Dr. Lebowitz to anyone interested in liposuction. He truly did an amazing job. THANK YOU!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2624146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

MIND BLOWING HYPERREALISTIC SCUPTING!
Dr. Lebowitz is the Leonardo Da Vinci of his time. I am in my second week of recovery from having smartlipo (Addomen,Flanks,Back) My results thus far are astonishing. Can't say enough abut his staff > Nancy and Trudy. Definitely recommend him, "AMAZING"

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2525803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Excellent doctor, extremely satisfied with all procedures. Wonderful staff, and very little wait. Dr. Lebowitz is extremely accommodating and is very helpful. I definitely recommend.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2431670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

"What can I possibly say about this man? I went in for a procedure for my 5 year old and got a consultation of my own.What was so amazing was that Dr. Lebowitz took the time to call me for a follow up? REALLY??? YES!! The Doctor himself actually called me! Isn't it usually the secretary that calls? He's amazing!! He truly runs his practice with compassion and takes the time to contact his patients. Thank you !!"

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2431669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

This Dr. double dipped...he charged me as well as my insurance co. claiming he never heard of my insurance co. and this procedure was purely cosmetic anyway...so I was under the assumption ins. would not cover this procedure anyway...he also, without my knowledge or permission, took it upon himself to take the remaining balance out of my chkg. acct....

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2431668].votes_count ]]