Rate Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's Ratings

Just got back from getting Botox injections and I am extremely satisfied! I found Dr. Lebowitz on youtube by researching all the different facial fillers available. His videos clearly show his ability to connect with his patients and explain WHY he is using a specific type of injection and WHY he is injecting it in a specific area. I felt very comfortable with him... thank you Dr. Lebowitz!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2723880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

All involved with the practice are highly professional, personable, patient , and responsive I have had 2 procedures done , and am very pleased with the results Dr. Lebowitz has a great bedside manner Takes the time to explain all aspects of the procedures I highly recommend him

Mike

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

I am a 40 year old male who was always too embarressed to take off my shirt because of my "manboobs." Dr Lebowitz and his lovely staff performed a gymocomastia surgery and for the first time in my life I can take off my shirt with confidence. I highly recommend him for his expertise, bedside manner and professionalism. Dr Lebowitz changed my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Dr. Lebowitz and his staff were absolutely amazing! I had lipo of my upper arms and got the exact results that I wanted. His staff is friendly and extremely accommodating to fit my busy schedule. They answered all my questions and provided instructions that were very easy to understand. I consider my overall recovery time to be short since I returned back to work 2 days after surgery. I have already referred several friends to his office. I plan on going back to get lipo on my stomach in the spring.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2703392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

I have traveled 2 hours from NJ to have Dr. Lebowitz perform liposuction on my arms, back, stomach and thighs throughout the year and I will continue to do so due to the quality results he provides. Dr. Lebowitz and his staff are top-notch. He makes you feel comfortable and is very encouraging through every stage.

Dr. Lebowitz AND the staff at his office are always available for any question or concern and really listens to you. This is what really made me feel comfortable going to him! I like how they tell you straight forward what to expect... So there are no surprises.

Hands down he is one of the most kind and skilled plastic surgeons I've had the pleasure of knowing. I highly recommend him if you're looking for a doctor that specializes in liposuction procedures.

- Amanda

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2693514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I was very pleased with his professional manner and answers to all my questions. He did a great job with my upper arm (what he likes to call "bat wings") liposuction surgery. The results are excellent. I highly recommend consulting with and seeing Dr. Lebowitz for your liposuction procedures.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2675106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665074].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

I gave Dr. Lebowitz a call to reduce the wrinkles on my forehead. I never had facial injections but figured I would try it and perhaps surprise everyone during the holidays. I'm glad I did it! Perfect results and my face looks natural, not all plasticy like some people. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2662807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

Best of the best! First and foremost, Dr. Lebowitz is probably one of the most intelligent people I have ever met. He makes you feel welcome right away and not just a number. He responded to my consultation request immediately and answered all my questions. I was able to tell that he is not only amazing at what he does but he also loves what he does. And to me that was very important. Positive energy and knowledge goes a long way.

I went to see him for liposuction to help me lose fat around my stomach, flanks and back. His staff is incredible and made me feel so relaxed going into surgery. I was very comfortable the entire time. HE DID AN AMAZING JOB! Thanks to him I now actually have confidence and I can’t thank him enough for it. I can’t wait for the holidays and new year to begin so I can show it off to friends and family.

He also gave me an amazing price which beat everyone else in the area! I recommend him 100%. If you’re thinking about laser liposuction or any type of plastic surgery, then look no further! I plan on visiting him in a few weeks to have some injections to finish my overall new look.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2643668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Dr. Lebowitz did an amazing gynecomastia removal and liposuction job! His staff was also great with communication and answering all of my annoying pre op questions. I interviewed a lot of surgeons in Huntington, Woodbury and Great Neck but only Dr. Lebowitz made me feel really comfortable. It's not easy being a guy requesting this kind of thing! I felt at ease and his knowledge of the matter really helped. I wish I had done this sooner since it's winter but I now have time to work out at the gym to really show off my new body next summer. I highly recommend Dr. Lebowitz to anyone interested in liposuction. He truly did an amazing job. THANK YOU!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2624146].votes_count ]]