Rate Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's Ratings

Excellent doctor, extremely satisfied with all procedures. Wonderful staff, and very little wait. Dr. Lebowitz is extremely accommodating and is very helpful. I definitely recommend.

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

"What can I possibly say about this man? I went in for a procedure for my 5 year old and got a consultation of my own.What was so amazing was that Dr. Lebowitz took the time to call me for a follow up? REALLY??? YES!! The Doctor himself actually called me! Isn't it usually the secretary that calls? He's amazing!! He truly runs his practice with compassion and takes the time to contact his patients. Thank you !!"

Submitted May 30, 2014 | flag

This Dr. double dipped...he charged me as well as my insurance co. claiming he never heard of my insurance co. and this procedure was purely cosmetic anyway...so I was under the assumption ins. would not cover this procedure anyway...he also, without my knowledge or permission, took it upon himself to take the remaining balance out of my chkg. acct....

Submitted May 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz has recently performed three surgeries on my face to repair basal cell skin cancer removals. I am more than thrilled with the outcome of all three surgeries. All of my friends and family members remark they cannot even tell I had any surgery done! Dr. Lebowitz is precise, particular, and professional and has a great sense of humor, which helps ease any stress one might have. I highly recommend Dr. Lebowitz and the staff at Advanced Dermatology in Heathrow, Florida.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

I had smartlipo done by dr lebowitz my experience was great I look and feel great as the days pass I see my stomach getting flatter he gave me my stomach back I'm a mom of three and I feel amazing thank you dr lebowitz...????

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

I am Plastic Surgery Nurse for many years . I am very aware of who is good at what they do .So I finally took the time to give Dr.Lebowitz the credit he deserves .I was very scared of getting any Fillers or Botox done to myself . When I saw the way Dr.Lebowitz Pt's looked after Fillers , I had to try it myself . Omg !! I am in love with the new natural me . I look younger & natural . No one knew I did anything , but I do get compliments of how relaxed and youthful I look . Never did I imagine an hour visit can make such a difference in the way you feel and look . I highly recommend that if you decide to get Botox , or any Filler .You trust Dr Lebowitz . I am so glad I did .

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

I had SmartLiposuction done by this terrific Plastic Surgeon under local anesthia in his own office operating room. The price was 50% less than other plastic surgeons I consulted. For $4,000.00, Dr. Lebowitz did Laser Liposuction on my full abdomen, flanks and back. I look and feel GREAT!! So very happy with my results and the price.

Submitted May 29, 2013 | flag

He went to him consultation for excess fat I have on my hips. He quoted me ridiculously high. I found out later that he was not even board certified. I got it done by a board certified plastic surgeon for half the price he quotes. Greed has some limit doctor. First get board certified.

Submitted May 24, 2013 | flag

I had a lipoma and did know what to expect. I had to change my appointment time three times due to the fact my son has cancer and the doctor and staff were so understanding and accommodating.Dr.lebowitz was so skilled and removed my lipoma without any pain and was very thorough.

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

I had a growth removed from my arm by dr. Jonathan Lebowitz he made me very comfortable throughout the whole procedure. I needed to follow up with Memorial Sloan Kettering. I was seen by the top dermatologist who commented that the plastics surgeon did an awesome job! I would highly recommend Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2013 | flag