Rate Dr. Douglas S. Green

Dr. Douglas S. Green's Ratings

Thank you Dr. Green for taking such good care of me! You spend so much time with me at every visit! I really appreciate that the doctor and staff respect the appointment time. Paula works hard to get you into the office quickly. She is nice to talk to and when I call upset, always has a kind for me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2694930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

I have found Dr. Green to be very helpful and caring. Dr. Green sits and listens to you as well as takes his time to discuss treatment with you and makes sure you understand the plan of action to be taken to get you on the road to recovery. Paula, the nurse/receptionist/office manager is very friendly and courteous. Paula is always very cheerful and pleasant. I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Green and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2693345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

We called Dr. Green's office 8 years ago in a panic. My dad's primary doctor recommended we see a lung doctor and my dad's friend gave us Dr. Green's name. I called and got Paula on the phone. She spent 40 minutes on the phone with me, slowly taking a history of my dad's medical issues. There was great concern that my dad's insurance might not pay for the visit but she said not worry we would work it out, and they did. She called the insurance company many times on our behalf and got my dad's covered. Dr. Green spent well over an hour at that first visit explaining what he thought the diagnosis was and what needed to be done. My dad had lung cancer and for the next 7 years, he and Paula took care of us as if we were family. Through surgery, chemotherapy and hospice, they were there every step of the way. My dad's breathing required special medicine and very close monitoring. Sometimes, he would have to call the office every day. When the phone would ring, and he would say hello, Paula would right away from his hello, it was him. It made him so happy. When he died they both came to the funeral. They took the hands of my mom and my siblings and I and thanked us for the opportunity to care for my dad. Who says that? really? They thanked us. When I read the complaints below, I must think its from patients who patients are disrespectful! Paula went out of her way to make sure we could be treated in her office. She made sure our bills would be paid. I can only think that the nasty comments have to with a patient who owes money and did not pay!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2691222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

No help, no knowledge. Rude receptionist. Keeps scheduling follow-up visits for no reason except perhaps more money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2431679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

he is an ok Dr. but doesnt follow up as promised or promptly. He has been repeatedly told for several years by many patients that his office Mgr Paula is a rude, condescending, overbearing and uncaring vile excuse for a human being. Billing gets messed up or u need to change an appt, you have to deal with the monster.....just go somewhere else. Many great pulmonologists in the area to not have to deal with this person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2431678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Green is not only a great doctor, but a great guy. He returns your phone calls promptly, is available to you, and takes his time with you so you feel comfortable. More docs should be like him. Highly recommended as a pulmonologist or internist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][891628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2009

Dr. Green is caring, knowledgable and always there for you. He gives as much time as the patient needs and is supportive in every way. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][891627].votes_count ]]