Dr. Jeremy D. Gilbert

Rate Dr. Jeremy D. Gilbert

Dr. Jeremy D. Gilbert's Ratings

Dr Gilbert is a excellent doctor and one that I would highly recommend to my family and friends. He seemed to have all the time in the world for me even though he had many other patients to attend to. His dedication to my health was unwavering even though I have a complicated prognosis. I look forward to each visit and I'm healthier then ever before.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Dr. Gilbert has been my doctor for 6 years. He is truly a remarkable doctor and very helpful in any questions that may arise. He is kind and patient and I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends. A doctor should be someone you can feel comfortable with when asking a question and Dr. Gilbert fits this category.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][891912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr. Gilbert is a great endocrinologist and I highly recommend him for your diabetic care. I have seen several other doctors for my type 1 diabetes and Dr. Gilbert is by far the best one I have been to. He is extremely knowledgeable, patient, and helpful. He cares about and takes interest in my overall health. He has helped me bring down my A1C into the target range and encourages me to stay healthy. I have even emailed him a few times with some questions and he has always replied immediately with detailed answers. I feel very confident having Dr. Gilbert as my endocrinologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][891911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

This Doctor is extremely ignorant and arrogant. He couldn't take the two seconds to learn my name, he kept calling me "this patient". I have had diabetes for 34 years and I have come across a lot of ignorant endocrines in my life time but this one is among the worst. He left the door open during the whole appointment as well so everyone in the hallway heard everything that happened. I stood up to him and challenged what he was saying while bringing in the rest of the team in on the situation and he was not happy with this either. He did not listen and does not like to be challenged. I don't find that he is that knowledgeable and his bedside manor leaves much to be desired!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][891910].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 5, 2013

Highly knowledgeable, good listenr and provided me with right tools on how best to manage my diabetes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][891908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

HAS CHANGED MY LIFESTYLE AND MY LIFE AND OF COURSE REDUCED MY A1C WITH A MINIMUM OF CHANGE TO MY LIFE. ALSO, HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL AND EMPATHIC TO MY WIFE. HIGHLY,HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][891902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

I can get very worked up about my Type 1 diabetes and Dr Gilbert and Helene always make me feel like this is a manageable condition that will not interfere with my goals and ambitions. I always feel like my questions have been answered and that things will be okay. It's a great way to feel after seeing a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][891905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Dr. Gilbert is an amazing endocrinologist and a very caring person. He is extremely knowledgeable and only looking to improve everyone's health. He is very patient and always takes time to put me at ease and answer any questions or concerns that I may have. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][891909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Dr Gilbert, he's very quick! I find he really doesn't listen as to what is going on! a few times i was in there, he spent 5 minutes with me each time and it wasn't a through examination his secretary i had to cancel an appointment and she got very nasty with me!! I don't think he's one of the better endiochrinologists personally!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][891907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2012

Surprised by all the good ratings here. I found him impatient and unfriendly, and unfamiliar with my file.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][891906].votes_count ]]