Rate Dr. Gary W. Devane

Dr. Gary W. Devane's Ratings

I went to Dr. DeVane after a failed IVF from another fertility doctor. Dr. DeVane was soo knowledgeable and very honest. I was informed that my first IVF failed and that my estrogen levels were very low as well as the embryos did not make it to full blastocyst. My prior doctor however did know this and still moved forward with the first IVF; which cost me $15,000. I am now very happy with Dr. DeVane and have opted to go with the donor program due to low count of eggs. I start my treatments the end of this month and sooo looking forward to this new journey with an awesome physician with honesty and integrity at our side. I highly recommend anyone with Fertility issues to please go with this doctor at the Center of Reproductive Medicine. Thank you, Dr. DeVane for your honesty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2464423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Wow. Dr. Devane is extremely kind, courteous, respectful, knowledgeable, and amazing at what he does. He is patient and up front about problems and solutions. He worked with my boyfriend and I for 18 months as we tried 4 IUIs and 2 IVFs. Finally, it worked. We are 7 weeks pregnant and would recommend ANY doctor in that office. We have seen them all, and they are all AMAZING!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2086062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2013

Dr. Devane is very nice, helpful and knowledgeable. The nurses are nice, but you can NEVER get them on the phone. Do not come here if you will want to call to ask questions. It will frustrate you to no end. You will spend more time speaking to a voice mail, then to a live person. The admin staff are rude, always have an attitude, make you feel like you are bothering them every time you ask a question or need something. You will spend a lot of money and maybe have great results, but you will not get great service from the admin staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2086061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr. DeVane is charming and trustworthy. Reminds me of a grandfather. But very knowledgeble and up to date on modern medical advancements.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2086060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Dr. DeVane got me pregnant in 3 months!! I didn't even have to do IUI or IVF

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2086059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Dr. DeVane and his staff are wonderful. I have felt very taken care of and comfortable throughout my time with them. Dr. DeVanes nurses, Cathy and Tenay, are also wonderful! I have only good things to say and we are now expecting in October and can thank Dr. DeVane and his practice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2086058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2012

Dr. DeVane and his staff are awesome! They are very helpful and caring. Everyone in the office will take time with you and explain anything that you have questions on. Couldn't ask for a better doctor or staff! Don't have anything bad to say about them. Just keep in mind the first few months you are usually running test. So it will take a little bit of time. I started then in June of 2010 and we are expecting in Sept 2012!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2086057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2012

All fo the staff in this office are so knowladgeable, helpful and friendly! Dr. DeVane is such an amazing doctor and knows so much about the issues that women face when having a difficult time to get pregnant. I had been to 2 other doctors before I found him and with 2 cycles, I was pregnant!!! I am so thankful for this office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2086056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2012

DR.Devane was unbelieveably helpful from the start. He explained every procedure in appropriate detail and made feel so comfortable and well taken care of. His knowledge and confidence made me feel like i was at the right place and in the right hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2086055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2011

Tenay the nurse is useless. She cannot answer questions. She wasted my precious time by delaying my treatments. It's been several months and I'm going nowhere with her. Every time you call you speak to her only and she knows nothing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2086054].votes_count ]]