Rate Dr. Karim A. Shaikley

Dr. Karim A. Shaikley's Ratings

Excellent doc and surgeon!! Have been seeing him consistently over the past 10 years for an issue I have. Wouldn't go to anyone else.

Submitted June 28, 2014 | flag

Dr.Shaikley is the best in his field. He knows his stuff! He's also very friendly and caring. Yes, wait time is sometimes long, but that is typical with orthopedic surgeons (or other specialties). And the quality of treatment is beyond worth the wait!!

Submitted April 27, 2012 | flag

Did my Knee replacement, excellent surgeon and good bedside manners,not very talkative so ask questions if you geel the need and he will answer all your questions.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Shaikley helped me with an issue I had a few years ago and I have been going to him ever since. He is the most knowledgeable doctor I've found in his field and a nice guy.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2008 | flag

Wonderful surgeon--he replaced both of my hips and they work great. Exceptionally good bedside manner, for a surgeon!

Submitted May 19, 2008 | flag

Great doctor! Very knowledgeable, helpful, and kind.

Submitted March 21, 2008 | flag