Rate Dr. Karim A. Shaikley

Dr. Karim A. Shaikley's Ratings

Excellent doc and surgeon!! Have been seeing him consistently over the past 10 years for an issue I have. Wouldn't go to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2431725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Dr.Shaikley is the best in his field. He knows his stuff! He's also very friendly and caring. Yes, wait time is sometimes long, but that is typical with orthopedic surgeons (or other specialties). And the quality of treatment is beyond worth the wait!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][892320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Did my Knee replacement, excellent surgeon and good bedside manners,not very talkative so ask questions if you geel the need and he will answer all your questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][892319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2012

Dr. Shaikley helped me with an issue I had a few years ago and I have been going to him ever since. He is the most knowledgeable doctor I've found in his field and a nice guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][892318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2008

Wonderful surgeon--he replaced both of my hips and they work great. Exceptionally good bedside manner, for a surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][892317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Great doctor! Very knowledgeable, helpful, and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][892316].votes_count ]]