Dr. Farouk Alsalihi

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 14/09/05    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Farouk Alsalihi has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2540284
24/01/13 2 5 5 5 This doctor is a HERO and a Angel. The mold of doctors was broken after him
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1809989
27/03/12 5 5 5 5 best doctor. best doctor. best of all doctor. I know this doctor more than 25 years and he is the best doctor that I have ever known.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1461290
09/06/11 2 4 4 5 Dr. Alsalihi is thee best doctor that i have come across in years and he is a loving and caring individual. we love and respect him dearly................
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 931914
08/07/09 3 3 5 5 I've been to his office on and off since I was 12. i'm 32 now and i might see him every 4 years, yet he always remembers me. After examination his prognosis is always dead on. He's a good man and a great Dr
Paid (or co-pay): $40
RID: 741533
11/12/08 2 4 5 5 BEST DOCTOR EVER BEEN MY DR SINCE I WAS A BABY AND NOW IM 30 ONLY DR I KNOW WHO IS IN IT TO REALLY HEAL PTS 90% OF HIS PATIENTS DO NOT EVEN PAY HE REALLY CARES ABOUT PEOPLE  Respond
RID: 599814
27/05/08 1 1 5 5 The best! I have been going to him since I was a baby. He is clearly one of the best doctors.. I know numerous people that switched but came back to him because of his great expertise.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 34568
04/07/06 4 5 5 Dr. Al-Salihi is awesome. He was my pediatrician as a child and into my teen years. As an adult, I have been to the "in and out" doctors or the ones with the "no longer than 20 minute wait" but those have been horrible experiences - ended up in the hospital once and a second time one of the docs gave me medicine that made my situation worse. So, I went and sat at Dr. Al-Salihi's office so he could see me. This man is truly a God-sent. He is very knowledgable, he will listen and ask you question, excellent at what he does and he does it with his heart not his wallet. May God grant him 1000 more years of health and happiness.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 21753
26/01/06 3 5 5 Dr. Al-Salihi was my pediatrician when I was little (I'm now 25!) and my parents still rave about him to this day. He's in medicine for all the right reasons and is the most altruistic and selfless doctor I've ever met, and I've met a fair share of doctors. Completely unlike anyone else in the profession. He's almost saintly. My children will be going to him if he's still around (he's quite old now). You have to wait a long time to see him though because he's pretty much the only doc in the area willing to treat anyone regardless of whether they can pay. As I said, he's in it for all the right reasons.  Respond
RID: 12216
14/09/05 5 5 5 This doctor is not for the money and very knowledgeable and knows whats wrong with a patient with one look. only problem is, you need a whole day wait to see him  Respond