Rate Dr. Evan H. Leibowitz

Dr. Evan H. Leibowitz's Ratings

I made an appt. with Dr. Leibowitz back in Dec. 2011 and was told I had to wait until March 26, 2012, for an appt. because that's how popular and good he was! I have SEVERE osteoporosis and was told to begin medication immediately,but because I was told Dr.L was the best,I was willing to risk another fracture (broke my hip last August, 2011) to wait for Dr. L. It took me over an hour to fill out all the paperwork and list all my meds and supplements the day before, but I was all ready to finally meet with Dr. L. the next day. I get a phone call Mon. morning at 8:30 telling me the doctor is sick and won't be in that day. The office manager, Valerie tells my husband on the phone(I'm still asleep) she will call back soon and the dr. will see me on Tues. or Wed. NO ONE CALLED ALL DAY! Finally, at 4:30, I spoke to Valerie, who was rude, nasty and lied to me on the phone about previous conversations; she then said I had to wait until May 30 to see Dr. L. (total of 5 mos.wait) Bye to Dr. L.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][892818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

The best doctor. He has helped me cope with my arthritis with both compassion and intelligence. You couldn't put yourself in better hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][892817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2012

Very Caring. He listens to you. I had to wait a long time for an appointment because he is so sought after. It was worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][892816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2011

Disappointed...Dr was 45 min late while I was 15 minutes early..Then all he wants to do is give medication...Does not explain my illness..does not want to hear my symptoms, just wants me to take medication......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][892815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

Best doctor for me. So caring and competent. Wonderful person. Always takes time to listen and analyze. I'm glad I found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][892814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010

Dr. L is the best doctor I have seen in 20 years!! Trully a caring and scientific man. I have finally gotten the answers to years of pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][892813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2009

I have been an RN for many years. Dr. Leibowitz is an outstanding,compassionate physician. When you leave his office, you know you have been cared for by a healer. It is a joy to know him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][892812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

This doctor is someone out of a story from the past. He cares, he takes his time, he follows up, and he calls you back (HIMSELF)! It is so refreshing that in this day and age of managed care and HMO's that some doctors are still passionate about their work. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][892811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2008

Great doctor. Caring, very knowldgeable, keeps up on research, new midcations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][892810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

A true physician in every sense of the word. Very knowledgable. Caring. Listens to what you have to say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][892809].votes_count ]]