Dr. Thomas L. Rarick

Grad. Year: 1988

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 30/07/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Thomas L. Rarick has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2650336
16/05/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Rarick was very experience and super knowledgeable. He was very helpful and patience throughout my first pregnancy. Whenever there is an abnormality with the test result, he always calls personally and makes sure everything resolved properly. He tirelessly answered and explained all our questions and concerns. In addition, Dr. Rarick was extremely supportive to our delivery plan and gives us many pointers to help as alone the way. Most importantly, he was super skilled in delivering our baby and she came out quickly and perfectly. Overall, Dr. Rarick is one of the best doctors out there!
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2461175
30/10/12 5 4 4 5 One of the best doctors I have had, very knowledgeable, very patient and accommodating as well...
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1627823
08/11/11 5 2 5 5 Both the staff and Dr. Rarick are very friendly and interested in helping the patients. Dr. Rarick is extremely knowledgeable and clearly explains his diagnosis alone the way. His confidence brings us lots of comfort. The only downside is that we waited one hour after our original appointment time. However, it is well worth the wait!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1553697
04/10/11 3 3 2 2 Dr. Rarick was extremely rude. He was walking out the door when I had questions, didn't ever greet/shake hands with my husband (he joined me at appointments). He was very cold. I don't doubt that he's extremely knowledgeable but his interpersonal skills are lacking.  Respond
RID: 1399465
28/03/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Rarick was very kind, warm, helpful and very knowledgeable during my pregnancy and childbirth. He took time to explain each of our doubt and concern. I and my husband always felt that we had a great doctor with us during that period. Thank you Dr. Rarick!
Insurance: Humana