Rate Dr. Carlos A. Sirven

Dr. Carlos A. Sirven's Ratings

Dr. Sirven delivered my daughter 17 years ago. A complication arose during the final stages of labor, but his skill saved the day! An attending nurse later told me that any other OB would have cut me open; a tribute to his competence, I believe. As far as his demeanor is concerned, during my pregnancy I misunderstood something he said and broke down in tears. "Why are you crying?" he asked. After I answered him, he compassionately corrected my interpretation and spared me any patronizing. It was the perfect way to handle a hormonal patient (and I haven't a clue why I remember this detail after so many years). :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2086115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2011

Dr. Sirven is GREAT!!!!! he has been my OB/GYN for 5 years and I wouldn't trade him for no one else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2086114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr. Sirven is fantastic - kind, caring, genuinely interested in you as a person. He makes the annual visit alot easier to tolerate and not such a sterile medical procedure. Definitely recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2086113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Dr.Sirven is one of the kindness and most compassionate doctors I have ever been too.He is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2086112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2009

Dr Sirven has great bedside manner and takes a geniune interest in you. Makes our annual ritual not as bad as it could be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2086111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2009

i was told by co workers in on the westbank that the womens medical centers in gretna was a very up to date ob-gyn center. they have been in business for 50 years and that must speak for this corperation. I was very well pleased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2086110].votes_count ]]