Rate Dr. Elias F. Sanchez

Dr. Elias F. Sanchez's Ratings

One year later, at age 69, my health has improved following Dr. Sanchez recommendations. All my blood tests results, that needed improvement, have happened. Am I getting younger while getting older. His focus on wellness through diet supplements is an exciting change in an MD. I moved recently, thus my blood test were done by a new doctor and lab. The tests confirms I am on the right path based on another doctors review and findings. I plan continue to see Dr Sanchez when possible even with the long drive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][893140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

I went to dr. sanchez years ago and I saw his assistant anne. I absolutely love her! I have gone through many, many doctors and she is by far the best out of all of them. She is EXTREMELY THOROUGH which is amazing. If she isn't 100% sure of something she will tell you and ask Dr. Sanchez and do every test imaginable until she finds out what is wrong. She will not give up until you are healed. I actually had my parents switch insurance plans just to go and see her because their doctor was horrible and they also love her. I probably wait 3 minutes in the waiting room to see her and she comes right in as soon as you are in the room. She is extremely helpful and nice. She should be a doctor. I went there again with my father (he had an appointment with Dr. Sanchez, anne was gone)and he was also helpful and extremely down to earth and easy going but professional. The wait was 40 minutes to see him but well worth the wait. I am so glad I found them! You won't be disappointed coming here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][893139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2012

Dr. Sanchez is the best doctor I have ever known. He is down to earth, intelligent, and very genuinely concerned for his patient's wellbeing. He takes his time talking and explaining things to pts. He is always kind and he suggests treatments w supplements and other alternative methods along w the usual US prescription medicines. If I share information w him that I've read about, he is open and willing to learn more or give his honest opinion to me, he is never offended or rude about anything I bring up. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Sanchez, I just wish there were more doctors like him. He is the perfect type of person to be a doctor, smart, personable, caring, etc...just a great man. I hope I never have to switch doctors because I would be broken hearted! I have been a patient for almost 15 yrs. He has been treating me for some difficult disorders including Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Major Depression.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][893138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011

I love going to this doctor. I have seen both him and the nurse practitioner.. I primarily see her since i have my whole life and u can get same day appt most times! Both take the time to explain everything very thoroughly in a way that you understand explaining all medical termonology. They are always avail to leave msges and get call backs from thm and other then a few mishaps from the front counter staff, all the nurses are nice and helpful. Very pleasant to go to, as long as I live close enough this will be my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][893137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2010

This doctor ruined my life. Refused to listed to me. I was gravely ill & he told me it was all in my head. That I needed an antidepressant. When I refused to take the antidepressant I was told not to come back. I had been seeing him 1-2 times a week because sypmtoms were worsening. I knew I was dying. They put me on steriods. I later went to a new doc who diagnosed me with Lyme Disease, I had the classic symptoms. If caught early enough it can be treated. I was left without the ability to walk for a while & because Dr. Sanchez put me on steriods, it quickly spread to my brain & central nervous system. Dr.Sanchez was convinced I only had mono, and wouldn't look into other possibilities for my quickly declining health. All it would've taken was a simple blood test. But he refused. and 6 months later, I am suffering. I have lost everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][893136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

Dr. Elias Sanchez is the most down to earth, smart and kind doctor I have ever met. He takes plenty of time talking w patients and is never rushed. Sometimes the wait is a bit long tho, but he's worth waiting for. He has gone above and beyond what other drs have done for me, orders tests, researches alternative treatments. He remembers details of my history and is always open to answering questions. He is a fantastic doctor, young and enthusiastic, compassionate and easy to talk to. I will continue to see him as my Primary Care doc for as long as possible, I hope I never have to change doctors. He knows all about my family and also treats my husband. Dr. Sanchez is very knowledgeable in the areas of Autism and other child related learning disabilities and mental illnesses. I see him for Fibromyalgia and CFS, and he's always willing to work w me when I find related information on my own. He is open minded and will follow thru on his promises. Very wonderful man, I HIGHLY recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][893135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2009

His staff is very helpful, and the doctor takes time to explain treatment, symptoms and side effects.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][893134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2008

I like this Doctor very much. He is interested in what you have to say and answers any questions I may have. One of the very best I have ever been to. Wish I would have found him long ago and I really don't think I would have the problems that I have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][893133].votes_count ]]