Rate Dr. Carmela Seymour

Dr. Carmela Seymour's Ratings

One of the most compassionate and intelligent physicians I've ever seen! Dr. Seymour's warmth is as evident as her clinical savvy. Having a healthcare professional who genuinely cares about her patients and takes the time to educate them is quite a rarity these days. Plus, she's referred me to physicians of a similar ilk—just as caring and as smart. You'd be hard-pressed to find a better or nicer physician than Dr. Seymour.

Submitted May 20, 2014 | flag

This Dr was great the first time I went to her. Very caring and companionate . When I spoke with her on the phone a few weeks later she seemed as if I was bothering her

Submitted March 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Seymour is the most caring physician I have ever come across. She diagnosed my cancer and got me the right treatment asap. Her office staff is wonderful, kind and caring. I cannot believe the post on 10/18/11 could possibly be talking about the same office. These girls are wonderful and I have recognized the same faces over many years of being her patient. Dr. Seymour is an excellent physician and surgeon and it is sad to think that the public could possibly be swayed by an inaccurate post.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2012 | flag

Terrible experience with this doctor. She was clearly bothered when we called her to deliver our baby. She seemed flustered and unprepared. Her partner reprimanded me during my post delivery visit and wanted me to start bc pills so as not to have any more mistakes. Miserable office staff, unfriendly and unprofessional. Do yourself a favor and go ANYwhere else!!!!!

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

Wonderful, compassionate, caring. Excellent! Cannot say enough good things about her.

Submitted July 21, 2011 | flag

She delivered my 3rd child. Very unprofessional. Her bad attitude affected a joyful experience. Was completely unprepared for delivery. Incompetent.

Submitted March 7, 2010 | flag

Dr. Seymour is the best OBGYN around. My daughter and I have been going to her for 7 yrs and we won't go anywhere else. She is knowledgeable, compassion-ate and very gentle. Also, you never feel rushed; she answers any question you have. She gets back to you immediately with bloodwork results. She's really on top of things. She really cares about her patients.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2010 | flag

She is highly professional, very knowledgeable and a caring doctor. She takes her time and you don't feel rushed. She makes you feel very comfortable.

Submitted March 10, 2009 | flag

This is the best ob-gyn practice around. I wouldnt trust anyone else.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2008 | flag