Rate Dr. Carmela Seymour

Dr. Carmela Seymour's Ratings

Stay away! She was terrible. Because of her I am leaving the practice even though I liked the other doctors. She acted annoyed when I called after hours and had an emergency situation which resulted in me having to go to another hospital. If I had listened to her I might have had serious complications. She had told me to wait it out until the morning. She seems burned out and annoyed when patients need her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

I don't know why reviewers are saying Dr. Seymour is unproffessional. She delivered my 2nd baby, was a very fadt delivery and she was certsintly prepared. had a great experience with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2602337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

Very mean, unprofessional behavior.I would not recommend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2532965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

One of the most compassionate and intelligent physicians I've ever seen! Dr. Seymour's warmth is as evident as her clinical savvy. Having a healthcare professional who genuinely cares about her patients and takes the time to educate them is quite a rarity these days. Plus, she's referred me to physicians of a similar ilkā€”just as caring and as smart. You'd be hard-pressed to find a better or nicer physician than Dr. Seymour.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2431777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

This Dr was great the first time I went to her. Very caring and companionate . When I spoke with her on the phone a few weeks later she seemed as if I was bothering her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][893442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

Dr. Seymour is the most caring physician I have ever come across. She diagnosed my cancer and got me the right treatment asap. Her office staff is wonderful, kind and caring. I cannot believe the post on 10/18/11 could possibly be talking about the same office. These girls are wonderful and I have recognized the same faces over many years of being her patient. Dr. Seymour is an excellent physician and surgeon and it is sad to think that the public could possibly be swayed by an inaccurate post.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][893441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2012

Terrible experience with this doctor. She was clearly bothered when we called her to deliver our baby. She seemed flustered and unprepared. Her partner reprimanded me during my post delivery visit and wanted me to start bc pills so as not to have any more mistakes. Miserable office staff, unfriendly and unprofessional. Do yourself a favor and go ANYwhere else!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][893443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2011

Wonderful, compassionate, caring. Excellent! Cannot say enough good things about her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][893440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

She delivered my 3rd child. Very unprofessional. Her bad attitude affected a joyful experience. Was completely unprepared for delivery. Incompetent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][893439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010

Dr. Seymour is the best OBGYN around. My daughter and I have been going to her for 7 yrs and we won't go anywhere else. She is knowledgeable, compassion-ate and very gentle. Also, you never feel rushed; she answers any question you have. She gets back to you immediately with bloodwork results. She's really on top of things. She really cares about her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][893438].votes_count ]]