Rate Dr. Jane C. Kappus

Dr. Jane C. Kappus's Ratings

Dr. Kappus is the consummate professional. Always, listening to my concerns and never rushing. She is the best doctor I've ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I cannot imagine trusting anyone other than Dr. Kappus with my pregnancy, delivery and year-round care. When my sister had her child, the nurses raved about Dr. Kappus and how lucky she was to have her. When I had my daughter and had a complicated pregnancy due to diabetes, Dr. Kappus was brilliant. My nurses all said they use her and their friends and family as well because there is not a better doctor in Cleveland. My child was born healthy without a single health issue and my delivery went exceedingly well. I wish every doctor could be like Dr. Kappus. I am grateful beyond words for her dedication, her kindness and her unmatched skill. If you're lucky enough to get in with Dr. Kappus -- count your blessings -- you've won the doctor lottery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][893508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2011

Dr. Kappus is really hands on, takes her time and has a wealth of knowledge. She has great bedside manner and is very caring. This is the first time I spent more time with the Dr. then the nurses. All the staff are great and friendly too. I loved the tote bag of baby literature - a good idea since your first visit is a bit of a blur!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][893507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Jane C. Kappus is amazing. I would never go to anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][893506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2010

Dr. Kappus is the best. She talks to you and takes her time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][893505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Dr. Kappus has been my OB-GYN for 26 years. She is patient, profesional and kind. She takes ample time to talk to me about all aspects of my life, not just medical issues. She has an incredible memory for all those things as well always remembering details about my family,work etc. from year to year. Dr. kappus has always taken excellent care of me and she is truly one of the best physicians in any speciality that I or my family has ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][893504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2009

Dr. Kappus is down to earth, very kind and I trust her immensly. I have recommended several friends to her and they all adore her. I also have a friend who is a labor and delivery nurse (who sometimes works with Kappus) and she says she is one of the best. Excellent OBGYN!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][893503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

I agree. She's everything you want in a OB/GYN. She's highly competent, both as an OB and a GYN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][893502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2008

She is a fabulous doctor. She delivered both my children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][893501].votes_count ]]