Rate Dr. Thomas G. Stauss

Dr. Thomas G. Stauss's Ratings

I was very happy with the care I received at APM. Dr. Stauss was very professional. It was nice to go to a doctor who knew what was going on with my condition and was willing to try all options. I was so excited to go to a doctor who knew the type of pain I was feeling and now I am on the road to recovery. I am feeling very positive that my future will soon be pain free.

Submitted June 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Stauss is very open minded and addresses each indiviual case and provides information needed to the patient for a brighter future

Submitted May 9, 2012 | flag

I LOVE DR. STAUSS!!! HE GAVE ME MY LIFE BACK AND HELPED GET RID OF ALL OF MY BACK PAIN THAT I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING WITH FOR YEARS, AND YEARS!!! I was hit by a car when I was 16 and I am 46 now and Dr Stauss has always listened to me and worked very had to find an answer to my pain troubles. He is an excellent doctor and very sympathetic to your troubles!!! Even his staff was very caring and helpful to me. Dr Stauss put a nerostimulator in my back and it really took care of 90% of my nerve pain!!! When the FDA said it was ok, he told me that he could add a could lead for my lower back pain, and I decided to go ahead with it.....BEST DECISION I EVER MADE!!!!!! I would tell anyone to go and see Dr Stauss in order to help them with their pain!!! BEST decision that I ever made having him for my doctor and he is a great listener and very helpful, I now have my life back and most of my back pain is gone so I can TRULY LIVE MY LIFE!!!!!!

Submitted Dec. 15, 2011 | flag

I am one of Dr Stauss"s first pain pump patients. In 2004 Dr. Stauss gave me back my life. From the very first contact through every proceure, He has provided first class care. He is extremly knowledgeable medically and very compassionate at every contact. He has gone above and beyond his duty on my behalf at every opportunity. Yep...he's become my super hero!

Submitted Aug. 15, 2011 | flag

I like the care given by Dr. Stauss a lot and most of the staff at the clinic...hope that this is the answer to my issues with pain.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2010 | flag

The staff will not take message for Dr. and are disrespectful They try to play Dr. over phone when this is not the person I want giving me advice about my care. Will not relay concerns to Dr. and will make an appt. only. I thought being private not one of the big guys I would NOT being getting treated like I called a clinic where the patients are treated as if they are on a conveyor belt. I was WRONG...given the treatment staff. Phone staff liasons are not considerate, compasionate or helpful because afterall we as patients are at their mercy and were are not a person just a voice on the other line. What ever happened to the human side of healthcare? :(

Submitted Jan. 19, 2010 | flag

Dr. Stauss is an excelent pain management doctor. He does not make you feel like a junkie like most doctors do when you try to seek relief for chronic pain. The office is usualy realy backed up, sometimes 1 to 1.5 hours past appointment to get called but as anyone with cronic pain knows you can't just go to any doctor and expect to get reasonable compassionate care for treating chronic pain.

Submitted May 10, 2009 | flag

Dr Stuass is simply the best pain specialist i have ever had the mis-fortune of having to go see. He "listens", & He "cares" about his patients (two qualities rarely seen in in the medical field anymore. He returns calls promptly & doesn't make you feel like your a drug seeker (another rarity in the medical profession)

Submitted Jan. 29, 2008 | flag