Rate Dr. Drew Tortoriello

Dr. Drew Tortoriello's Ratings

I have 7 month old boy - IVF and happy that we switched to SIRM from a bigger NJ clinic. Couldn't be happier looking at my baby boy every day. Dr. T saw me at every single appointment and was quick to respond to email follow up questions. You can email the nurse, doctor, or front desk throughout your cycle. Everything exceeded our expectations and we really enjoyed the staff at SIRM. Dr. T is amazing. I highly recommend Dr. T and SIRM.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2700696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

My daughter is now 4 , I am from upstate New York and luckily found DR.T, I was with another dr previously for 1 year who lead me in the wrong direction and received a lot of money from me. DR T , lead me in the right direction and his brilliant knowledge helped me within months ! DR.T and his staff answered every E-mail and phone call and made this long painful experience a pleasant one. I look at my little girl everyday and thank them! His knowledge is endless! I don't usually write on these but every women out there who needs help should definatly give him a try

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2687157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

Wonderful doctor and staffs. He is one of the best doctors I have ever met. They are very kind and can ease all of my worries during the whole treatment period.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2642642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

By far one of the best doctors I have ever encountered. Dr. Tortoriello is the most caring compassionate & knowledgeable doctor you could have. After years of trying to conceive Dr. Tortoriello made my dreams come true and we added a beautiful daughter to our family. I am convinced the results would be different had I worked with a different doctor and clinic. I had seen other doctors and Dr. Tortoriello is far superior. You are making a mistake if you don't choose him and all of SIRM.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2642209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

The doctor is good but working through an indifferent and unresponsive support staff is a nightmare.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2524507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

We switched to SIRM from a bigger clinic and couldn't be happier. The clinic is small which means you see your doctor every time, can email the nurse, doctor, or front desk throughout your cycle, and have more of a personal and professional experience. Everything exceeded our expectations and we really enjoyed the staff at SIRM.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2431809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Dr. T has an incredible bedside manner that is coupled with an extensive knowledge base. IVF is a stressful process but somehow Dr. T made me feel relaxed. He also made me feel hopeful again after trying IVF at another clinic for years with no success. The end result after IVF with Dr. T is beautiful boy/girl twins! I truly feel that if I had found Dr. T and his supportive staff sooner I would have been spared lots of heartbreaking disappointment. Run, don't walk to SIRM NY!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2431808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

I never imagined that I would suffer from infertility. I didn't even know what it was or that it was even possible until it happened to me. I went to two other RE doctors on Long Island and knew that I had a small chance of success even with assisted technology. I was devastated and didn't know how to handle the pain that I was going through. I was given information on a support group where I finally found others that were like me. Other women in the support group had success with Dr. T so I decided to make an appointment. It was the best thing that I ever did!! He gave us the personal attention that I was looking for in a doctor and one year later - Dr. T and the staff helped to make our dreams come true! We are now the proud parents of a BEAUTIFUL baby girl! I can't thank them enough for my miracle baby!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][894163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

In one word, Dr. T is amazing. He is patient, sincere, extremely caring and has one of the best bedside manners of any doctor I've ever met. I was nervous about freezing my eggs, particularly doing so single - i.e. "alone." With Dr. T, I was at ease and never felt an ounce of concern in his hands. From the first consultation to the very end, he saw me every single appointment and was quick to respond to email follow up questions. It was very important to me to have the same doctor guiding me through the process, and he far surpassed my expectations. I'd HIGHLY recommend the boutique office setting as opposed to a large clinic. He knew exactly what doses of drugs to give to get the best results. He managed my PCOS issues with care and we had outstanding results: 13 mature eggs from one cycle. He also recommended CGH genetic testing which I did. Plus he works with insurance which is a HUGE help. Without hesitation I'd recommend him for oocyte freezing/fertility issues. He's a rare find!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][894162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

We finished an IVF cycle there, it is very small and very personal service, the staff is friendly and professional. Dr.Tortoriello is extremely knowledgeable and patient. you always see your own Dr. - very different than other clinics. Highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][894161].votes_count ]]