Rate Dr. Chaim Dworkin

Dr. Chaim Dworkin's Ratings

My Mother in law has Alzheimers and Dr. Dworkin was so kind and patient with her. He took his time until he was satisfied that the repair he made to her denture was totally pain free. The receptionists were sweet and patiently answered her multiply repeated questions over and over again with a smile every time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][894192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

He is the best dentist I have ever had! He explains all procedures clearly and knowledgeably. His chairside manner is kind and helpful. He is great with the kids. And I saw that the reception area was full of older patients having dentures done in one day! Unbelievable! They were also very pleased, as they were referred by happy relatives and friends. I would highly recommend Dr. Dworkin to other people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][894191].votes_count ]]