Rate Dr. Raymon K. Aggarwal

Dr. Raymon K. Aggarwal's Ratings

Even higher than 5.0 should be a 10 on a 10 scale. It's amazing he can find the time to work with so many people and give each of us the amount of time we need to learn all about our ailments. Very professional/very patient and get's it done. Larry

Submitted March 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Aggarawal has been my physician for approx. 15 years. He is always helpful, thorough and kind. I am very grateful to have him.

Submitted April 15, 2011 | flag

Best internist at Baylor Dallas. Hands down. Had tried multiple other doctors in the area, but none compare to Dr. Aggarwal.

Submitted April 11, 2011 | flag

Amazing doctor!!! I saw him for the first time today and I could not have been more pleased. He was so easy to talk to and answered all my questions. He took his time, did not rush the appt. He was very personable and professional all at the same time. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an internal medicine doctor!!

Submitted March 15, 2011 | flag

Wonderful doctor! Very good diagnostician. Easy to talk to and a great sense of humor. Always eager to see you and never rushes the appointment.

Submitted June 24, 2010 | flag

Great doctor - takes his time - never rushes you. Answers all questions and is very polite and has good sense of humor.

Submitted June 4, 2009 | flag

Great doctor! Very helpful! My whole family uses him.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

He's one of the best doctors in Dallas. He's very easy to talk to, does not rush you. encourages you to ask question. He's just wonderful

Submitted Oct. 15, 2008 | flag

Good at Diagnosis. Shows real concern for the patient's welfare. Answers questions completly and works to prevent problems. Refers to specialists when needed.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2008 | flag