Dr. Michael H. Safir

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Michael H. Safir has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Urologist-related: urinary tract, prostate, bladder, erectile dysfunction, kidney stone disease, male infertility, prostate cancer, urinary incontinence
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.1

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael H."
RID: 1101737
09/02/10 5 4 5 5 Dr.Safir is the real deal. I have been a patient of his for more than 6 years, and he has literally saved my life more than once.He is a true healer,medically up to date,technologically excellent, kind,decent,caring,accessible, easy to talk with. I feel heard when explaining a condition.I have a friend, who went to Dr. Safir through a different referral and loved him as much as I do. Dr. Safir actually thinks about the patient's condition in order to solve unusual sitiuations. I don't know what else to say, except I think he is one in a million in terms of quality of care, and quality of caring. He has earned my deep respect and admiration. His staff is helpful, responsive, and pleasant.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1069576
05/01/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Safir is the most caring doctor i've ever seen. He made me very comfortable, and walked me through every step of my surgery. He and his staff made me feel like I was their only patient. My surgery results: Amazing! I recommend Dr. Safir to anyone!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 613520
13/06/08 4 4 5 5 Dr. Safir is a wonderful physician. He is knowledgable and compassionate. The office always manages to fit me in, no small feat given the nature of the practice, urology. So many emergencies! Dr. Safir has listened to me and always been very helpful. He's a gem!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield