Rate Dr. Louis Aviles

Dr. Louis Aviles's Ratings

The worst doctor I ever met in my life. My husband is his patient and I decided to switch to him so that all family be with same doctor. I asked for an appoint for the 1st. time for me, and they did not want to give it to me because I have seen another doctor before. I could not
understand why they refused to give an appointment, they said that according to their policies or rules they couldn't accept patients from other doctors. I was so dissapointed with this response and was surprised to be involved in such ridiculous situation. Shame on you Dr. Aviles, you don't even deserve a star.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Doctor ran on time for appointment. Answered all my questions. Never felt rushed. Very happy with appointment. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2431822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Having just turned 50, as a part of my proactive wellcare, my primary care doctor recommended I have a colonoscopy. While several referrals were provided, I decided to do my own research and I'm sure glad I did. I was extremely fortunate to locate Dr. Louis Aviles. I imagine for most, the initial meeting with a doctor you've never met and the first 'engagement' you'll have is a colonoscopy has to be a bit awkward. Suffice it to say, Dr. Aviles was personable, engaging, humorous, and extremely professional. He explained to a tee what I would expect before, during and after the procedure. Having finished the procedure today, he was spot on in every instance. He's good and he knows it. Not cocky by any stretch...but confident in his work, education (i.e. Harvard Medical School) and training. I would recommend Dr. Aviles in a heartbeat and feel blessed I located him for my current procedure and will use him, if needed, in the future.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][894429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Physician is very pleasant and takes the time to answer all questions. His staff is kind and efficient but best of all they keep him "on time." Nurse was available to answer follow up questions before my procedure. He makes you feel comfortable with his skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][894428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2012

Office staff extremely friendly and helpful. Dr. Aviles also very knowledgable, pleasant, patient and thorough. When I called the office a month later asking for a fax of results for supplemental insurance information the office staff was very accommodating and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][894427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2010

Dr. Aviles has been my GI for over 3 years. He is great to work with really cares for his patients. He follows up on his patients and ensures we get the best quality of care from him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][894426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

Dr.Aviles was attentive, listened carefully to me and followed up with me after my visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][894425].votes_count ]]