Rate Dr. Louis Aviles

Dr. Louis Aviles's Ratings

Doctor ran on time for appointment. Answered all my questions. Never felt rushed. Very happy with appointment. Highly recommend.

Submitted July 3, 2014 | flag

Having just turned 50, as a part of my proactive wellcare, my primary care doctor recommended I have a colonoscopy. While several referrals were provided, I decided to do my own research and I'm sure glad I did. I was extremely fortunate to locate Dr. Louis Aviles. I imagine for most, the initial meeting with a doctor you've never met and the first 'engagement' you'll have is a colonoscopy has to be a bit awkward. Suffice it to say, Dr. Aviles was personable, engaging, humorous, and extremely professional. He explained to a tee what I would expect before, during and after the procedure. Having finished the procedure today, he was spot on in every instance. He's good and he knows it. Not cocky by any stretch...but confident in his work, education (i.e. Harvard Medical School) and training. I would recommend Dr. Aviles in a heartbeat and feel blessed I located him for my current procedure and will use him, if needed, in the future.

Submitted March 6, 2013 | flag

Physician is very pleasant and takes the time to answer all questions. His staff is kind and efficient but best of all they keep him "on time." Nurse was available to answer follow up questions before my procedure. He makes you feel comfortable with his skills.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2012 | flag

Office staff extremely friendly and helpful. Dr. Aviles also very knowledgable, pleasant, patient and thorough. When I called the office a month later asking for a fax of results for supplemental insurance information the office staff was very accommodating and friendly.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2010 | flag

Dr. Aviles has been my GI for over 3 years. He is great to work with really cares for his patients. He follows up on his patients and ensures we get the best quality of care from him!

Submitted March 22, 2009 | flag

Dr.Aviles was attentive, listened carefully to me and followed up with me after my visit.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2008 | flag