Dr. Milton L. Owens

Grad. Year: 1966

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Milton L. Owens has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Milton" to "Milton L."
RID: 1544500
22/09/11 5 5 5 5 AFTER ALL I'VE BEEN THROUGH WITH MY PREVIOUS DOCTOR, TRUST ME, YOU WON'T FIND A BETTER ONE!!! I had a year long struggle with previous doctor not treating faulty band. I found Owens in a search,deciding on him for many reasons, one being my OB-GYN's M.A. used him. I began to see him and I was in getting a NEW BAND within three weeks! In the meanwhile, he had me scheduled to come in every week for a fill so I didn't gain back what menial amount of weight I had lost with my faulty band. He was very saddened & concerned with my depression as a result of lack of weight loss. He rested his hand on my shoulder and said, "Don't worry, we'll get you right and you'll be losing that weight in no time." He has been with me and there for me every step of the way (which is far more than I can say for my previous dr.). He is a caring Doctor and wants what is best for his patients. I love his staff- Angie is the best, and I'm hear to tell you you WILL NOT FIND A BETTER DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!
Insurance: Anthem
Respond
RID: 552513
29/03/08 4 5 5 5 Great doctor. Very knowledgeable. Researched for a long time before choosing.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield