Rate Dr. Kenneth W. Adashek

Dr. Kenneth W. Adashek's Ratings

One of the best surgeons in the country. Great bedside manner and lovely human being!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][894859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

Disappointed after the big hype his office put out about the guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][894858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2012

Dr. Adashek did a total thyroidectomy for me and he was awesome! No scar, and when he took the bandages off I had to do a double take--couldn't see anything. There was some redness which later disappeared. This doctor is a true professional; caring, kind, and wonderful. He's the best, and I will always be grateful to him for taking such good care of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][894857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2011

Dr. Adeshek is an expert at parathyroid surgery and is the best there is. He is an excellent surgeon and the very best doctors at Cedars Sinai highly recommend him for any thyroid or parathyroid surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][894856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

I'm used to the typical medical office staff so not too concerned in that department but would say this doctor's staff are better than most. As for Dr. Adashek he is a first rate surgeon and the bonus is that he is kind and caring which you don't always get with most doctors. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][894855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2010

Fantastic Doctor - caring, courteous, professional and i have virtually no scarring. A++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][894854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2009

Wonderful doctor. I had thyroid cancer and he performed a total thyroidectomy for me. A year later I am cancer free and the scar is almost invisible. He was a consummate professional and a real gentleman. I think he is wonderful and I will be forever grateful to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][894853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2008

The Staff took my medical card and said they would bill my insurance company, but they DID NOT TELL me that they were OUT OF NETWORK. Implicit in their action was that they were in network. I received a bill 10 month later for $250. They were very unhelpful (almost to the point of being discourteous). CAUTION before visiting Dr. Adashek, check on your insurance coverage through your company. The staff probably will not give you this information (the day of my visit, the staff told me they had problems contacting my insurance provider). PS: Dr. Kenneth Adashek on the other hand was most professional and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][894852].votes_count ]]