Rate Dr. David N. Maine

Dr. David N. Maine's Ratings

Just a terrific doc. Knows his stuff and makes patients feel at ease. I took my mother to see him and have had nothing but good things to say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Dr. Maine is truly a God send! After 6 years in severe back pain, which have included three surgeries, severe high blood pressure, and NO testosterone, (Yes, apparently severe pain causes a whole host of issues that I would have never dreamed of!!!) He is now working with me to get a spinal cord stimulator to end this nightmare! From his staff, to himself, they all are truly professional, kind, helpful, and knowledgeable!!! I want to Thank both Dr. Maine, and Dr. Dean, for their hard work and dedication, for helping me to get out of this situation that I've lived with for six years! I will keep you up to date as far as my treatment goes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][894894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Great doc, very caring, took time to listen to my concerns, went through MRI with me and made sure I understood why I was hurting!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][894893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2011

David Maine is an excellant doctor he was the only doctor that could help me and take the edge off my pain. I had been in pain for 11 months before I discovered him and I would have died without him. He is thoughtful and took the time to understand what was happening to me and thanks to his experience has put me on the road to recovery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][894892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

This physician is chief of a center at Mercy dedicated to interventional pain medicine. He is ABSOLUTELY THE BEST. If you are struggling with pain and need true interventional medicine (not narcotics), this is the physician for you. He took the time to explain the problem and then treated me. He is caring and compassionate, something that few MD's these days are.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][894891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2008

Dr. Maine was very thoughtful caring. He spent time answering all my questions and really made me feel at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][894890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2008

Dr. Maine is what doctors should be. He is very focused, taking notes, and compassionate and understanding. On top of this, he cured my pain while others told me that there was nothing they could do. He was trained at Hopkins but is very personable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][894889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

Dr. Maine is so caring. He is respectful to patients and staff. He offered me water, twice!! He listens intently and collaborates with you. Your opinion is important. I wish we could have hundreds of him. Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][894888].votes_count ]]