Rate Dr. Gregory T. Carter

Dr. Gregory T. Carter's Ratings

Dr. Carter really shows his patients that he is interested in helping them lead independant lives. My son has CMT, a neuropathy, that causes him motor delays and pain. Finding pain control in a 5 year old is near impossible, yet Dr. Carter is open minded to consider every possiblity. He knows so much about neuromuscular conditions it is very reassuring as a mother to have my son in his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][894980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

I have never before had a doctor who is not only a leader in the field of neuromuscular diseases, but he cares so much about his patients. I believe that he shows the same kind of compassion and genuine interest with all of his patients, as he does with me. What would his CMT patients do without him?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][894979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2008

I had seen several doctors before I saw Dr. Carter. He was the only one that knew anything about my disease (Charcot Marie Tooth) and he was able to help me greatly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][894978].votes_count ]]