Dr. Michael G. Clemens

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 26/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Michael G. Clemens has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

23/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.0
RID: 2447645
15/10/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. saved my life. I had a pulmonary embolism that no other Dr. would have caught. Everyone in the emergency room said that Dr. Clemens saved me.  Respond
RID: 1484993
12/07/11 3 5 5 5 Personable, outgoing, easy to understand. A joy to have a doctor who is professional yet down to earth.  Respond
RID: 1298426
21/11/10 4 5 5 5 He's the only primary doctor I've ever had who actually knows something about the chronic disease I have. His staff called one time and read me someone else's test results, scaring me to death and resulting in an unneeded test being done, but they are usually quite good. I prefer Integrative M.D.s, but can't afford them anymore, and Dr. Clemens is the best conventional primary doctor I've seen.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1092145
29/01/10 4 5 5 5 I have been using Dr Clemmens for 15 years. He is a very nice doctor. I never wait more than 5 minutes to get in to see him, and usually out of there in less than 30 min.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 816020
05/03/09 4 5 5 5 Check-in line is sometimes long, but Dr. Clemens is always very quick to see you once you're in the exam room. He is very good about answering questions and explaining things.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 787839
11/02/09 5 5 5 5 Very caring and thorough.Does not rush and diagnoses very well.
Insurance: United Healthcare