Rate Dr. Michael G. Clemens

Dr. Michael G. Clemens's Ratings

Dr. saved my life. I had a pulmonary embolism that no other Dr. would have caught. Everyone in the emergency room said that Dr. Clemens saved me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

Personable, outgoing, easy to understand. A joy to have a doctor who is professional yet down to earth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

He's the only primary doctor I've ever had who actually knows something about the chronic disease I have. His staff called one time and read me someone else's test results, scaring me to death and resulting in an unneeded test being done, but they are usually quite good. I prefer Integrative M.D.s, but can't afford them anymore, and Dr. Clemens is the best conventional primary doctor I've seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2010

I have been using Dr Clemmens for 15 years. He is a very nice doctor. I never wait more than 5 minutes to get in to see him, and usually out of there in less than 30 min.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2010

Check-in line is sometimes long, but Dr. Clemens is always very quick to see you once you're in the exam room. He is very good about answering questions and explaining things.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Very caring and thorough.Does not rush and diagnoses very well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895076].votes_count ]]