Rate Dr. Shelly P. Kafka

Dr. Shelly P. Kafka's Ratings

I have been a patient since Dr Kafka opened her practice in Clarksburg, WV. I am so thankful that I got to be one of her first patients. I have psoriatic arthritis, she has worked with me on everything to get me living a normal life. Even some days I forget I have a problem. I would trust her judgement on any medical problem I have. That is the trust she has earned over the years. She never hesitates to answer or help in any way. I would recommend her to anyone who has a problem. She has been a blessing to me. Her staff is very professional as well.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2014 | flag

I have both scoliosis and osteoporosis and she has given me hope and helped me improve my condition. I would highly recommend this Dr.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Entire staff especially Dr. Kafka were wonderful. Would highly recommend this physician. Dr. Kafka relayed information in a way that was very understandable for my 80 yr. old mother.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2011 | flag

A super, friendly and kind staff knowledgeable and professional and the doctor was informative, courteous and overall I rank them amazing

Submitted Nov. 10, 2010 | flag