Rate Dr. Misty Suri

Dr. Misty Suri's Ratings

I feel very secure knowing Dr. Suri is my doctor. When running tests and recommending physical therapy, he has already hand-picked his Oschner team. He's very cautious and thorough and seems very knowledgeable. I love the staff there. Side note: I usually have to bring my daughter, and they are always patient and accepting of her -- and doting. I have a pleasant experience every time.

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag

I had two surgeries under Dr. Suri's care. One of the best medical professionals I have had the pleasure to deal with. He started off with the least invasive procedure, and when that was not 100% effective, workd on other procedures until it was determined a second surgurie was needed. Over a year out, and I am back to what I was prior to my initial injury. If you go through physical therapy, go through his his office at Oschner Sports Medicine. All his licensed staff (nurses, PAs, physical therapists) were top quality. I would say he is a pioneer in the field of orthapedic medicine, especially when it comes to knees (he studied under one of the best), and he's the Saint's doctor! The only reason I marked him low on "ON TIME" was that he spends time with his patients and therefore falls behind if you have a late appointment... but it is worth it for the quality care!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag

He is very caring and takes time with his patients. He is very innovative and knowledgeable. I would trust him with my care and surgery!

Submitted Jan. 22, 2008 | flag