Rate Dr. Lisa Destilo

Dr. Lisa Destilo's Ratings

ONE OF THE MOST COMPASSIONATE PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET. GOD BLESS YOU, DR. DESTILO. MAY SHE REST IN PEACE. THE ANGELS HAVE CALLED HER HOME

Submitted Sept. 5, 2010 | flag

She is the best there is. You will never find a doctor as kind and giving of herself. The one person with the negative comment is nuts

Submitted Feb. 2, 2010 | flag

wonderful, caring physician. extremely smart and asks the right questions. the best psychiatrist i have ever gone to. always prompt for appointments and helpful dealing with prescriptions.

Submitted May 13, 2009 | flag

I found Lisa to be so-so. I never related to her or her to me. She was not great at getting back to me and that ain't so great when you are depressed and down and out. I never felt true warmth from her. I wouldn't go back, I think. She gave me drugs. and gave me drugs.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2009 | flag

Dr. DeStilo has treated me for more than 20 years and she has helped me more than any other doctor of any kind. She's great in a crisis as well as being thorough and concerned when being seen every few months to manage meds. She is kind, thoughtful, extremely smart, very down to earth and also likes to laugh. I owe her so much more than I could ever give back.

Submitted July 8, 2008 | flag

Lisa is the most helpful medical professional I have ever worked with--knowledgeable, compassionate, funny, and an expert diagnostician. I highly recommend her.

Submitted June 10, 2008 | flag