Rate Dr. Douglas R. Perryman

Dr. Douglas R. Perryman's Ratings

He was very attentive to me during and after my pregnancy. Very patient with all the many questions me and my husband had about the baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

He has delivered all four of my kids. He has also performed 2 d&c's on me. Patient and kind. We wouldn't pick anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

I had a surgery with Dr. Perryman and he delivered one of my children. He and his staff are wonderful people who really care about their patients. I recommend Dr. Perryman to every woman I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2008

I was going to another doctor and had bled for 6 month after a miscarriage. I was mentally a mess after loosing a baby and bleeding that long. He was very reassuring. He inform me of every move he making. Since then I've had 3 blighted ovums, 1 etopic pregnancy and one full term. He has helped me through all of them. I cannot say enough about how I admire this doctor, and no I'm not in love with the man, just the doctor. By the way he was recommended to me by a neo-natal nurse, because he treats all his patients this way. Respect, patience and empathy- that is how I would describe this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2008

Very considerate and patient with me as I went through the scaryier parts of my twin-pregnancy. Excellent surgeon, too... I had to have a c-section, and the scar hardly shows. Twin babies... born at almost 38 weeks and 7 pounds EACH. A great doc!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895389].votes_count ]]