You may also like

Rate Dr. Milton Waner

Dr. Milton Waner's Ratings

I have gone to Dr. Waner since I was 8. Back when he was in Arkansas, he was wonderful and very patient oriented. Once he got to NYC, I started seeing him for lasers and nothing new. However, last year, I had a very major procedure that went terribly wrong due to his negligence. I had to have 3 more surgeries and am permanently disfigured due to side effects. This is not simply a surgery that didn't have wonderful results. I had a major sirgical complication, but because his staff did not respond to my urgent calls and multiple emails in time, it caused irrepriable damage. Now, after having had prior insurance authorization, he is charging me over $40,000. Please please please!!!!!!!! Do NOT fall victim to this man and his insufferable staff. I believe he had good intentions at one time, but strongly believe, as do several other doctors who work in his field, that he has become fixated on awards and accolades over the care of his patients and it shows!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Exemplary doctor... Never doubted his ability once. We had a 4 month old who had surgery and Dr. Waner's team was phenominal. Amazing...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I was born with a hemangioma, had a tumor between my eyes as big as my dads fist. went all over the usa and got no answers. was told i would die. the only help anyone offered would of left me EITHER dead or blind! shortly after that my grandma found dr.waner on tv. he was in little rock AK. I was 11. I was scared til I met him, then he made me feel very compfortable and his nurses were very nice! he is a very smart man! He took out my tumor and now im 24 with two kids, i never thought id make it this far! He saved my life! I am currently looking for him now and stumbled upon this site.. need to contact him asap! if anyone knows his email please let me know! hippieskippie7@yahoo.com But yes I would recomend him to anybody who needs help!!! He is the BEST! god bless dr. waner :)))

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2011

Dr. Waner is the most competent, intelligent,knowledgeable,compassionate, honorable doctor I have ever met. He truly is in a league of his own. He is a blessing to have on Earth. One truly can not commend Dr. Waner enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

My daughter was born with a very severe hemangioma. We're so thankful to Dr. Waner for everything he did of us. He is truly a great doctor who practices with his heart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2010

Dr. Waner and Dr. Levitan did an amazing job on my daughter's Hemangioma. They are experts in their field and anyone looking for a VS/plastic surgeon for hemangeomas should go to them for a consult.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2010

I feel so fortunate that physicians like Dr. Waner exist to compassionately care for patients, especially children. As a physician myself, I can appreciate a colleague who simply loves what he does and practices at the penultimate ability in his field (vascualar birthmark surgery, eg. hemangiomas). My family is blessed that we came into contact with Dr. Waner and his team (incl. Dr. Levitan). He is a scholar, an artist, a gentleman, and a superb human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][895643].votes_count ]]