Rate Dr. Milton Waner

Dr. Milton Waner's Ratings

Exemplary doctor... Never doubted his ability once. We had a 4 month old who had surgery and Dr. Waner's team was phenominal. Amazing...

Submitted April 12, 2012 | flag

I was born with a hemangioma, had a tumor between my eyes as big as my dads fist. went all over the usa and got no answers. was told i would die. the only help anyone offered would of left me EITHER dead or blind! shortly after that my grandma found dr.waner on tv. he was in little rock AK. I was 11. I was scared til I met him, then he made me feel very compfortable and his nurses were very nice! he is a very smart man! He took out my tumor and now im 24 with two kids, i never thought id make it this far! He saved my life! I am currently looking for him now and stumbled upon this site.. need to contact him asap! if anyone knows his email please let me know! [email protected] But yes I would recomend him to anybody who needs help!!! He is the BEST! god bless dr. waner :)))

Submitted Aug. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Waner is the most competent, intelligent,knowledgeable,compassionate, honorable doctor I have ever met. He truly is in a league of his own. He is a blessing to have on Earth. One truly can not commend Dr. Waner enough.

Submitted March 30, 2010 | flag

My daughter was born with a very severe hemangioma. We're so thankful to Dr. Waner for everything he did of us. He is truly a great doctor who practices with his heart.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2010 | flag

Dr. Waner and Dr. Levitan did an amazing job on my daughter's Hemangioma. They are experts in their field and anyone looking for a VS/plastic surgeon for hemangeomas should go to them for a consult.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2010 | flag

I feel so fortunate that physicians like Dr. Waner exist to compassionately care for patients, especially children. As a physician myself, I can appreciate a colleague who simply loves what he does and practices at the penultimate ability in his field (vascualar birthmark surgery, eg. hemangiomas). My family is blessed that we came into contact with Dr. Waner and his team (incl. Dr. Levitan). He is a scholar, an artist, a gentleman, and a superb human being.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2008 | flag